Chapter 25 (The Relic Part 1)

I uh..... know what nevermind.

Let the story begin.
______________________________________

Pov Random

Location:  Jasper Nevada, Autobot Base. 3:33 p.m

Ratchet was cleaning his tools when suddenly he got a signal, he put away the tools and went to the screen.
     What he saw shock him, "By the Allspark..." he muttered, Rudz took a glanced at him hearing what he muttered. A heavy footsteps walk in the main hangar, Optimus saw the disparate medic and made his way towards him, "Ratchet, what is it?" he ask with his stern yet concern. "Optimus, I got a relic signal." he informed facing the leader, said Prime widen his optics.

"Hmm... where is it old friend?" the medic immediately search the location of the relic, Rudz watch in silence.

"It was in Chicago.... at unknown temple..." he said glancing from his shoulder to the leader.

"I see...." the other bots walk in, "Autobot, prepare to roll out." he order, they stand straight after hearing his command. Optimus turn his helm at the teens, "The five of you remain here, Ratchet has to come along because we wouldn't know what kind of relic it was." the medic snapped his helm at him wide optics,  "Wait are you joking? I can't leave them by themselves!" Rudz immediately shut Miko and Ash mouth before they could say any comment.
    "Rudz can take care of them, we need your assistance." Rudz sigh mentally, Ratchet has no choice but to agreed. Opening the groundbridge, "Autobot, roll out!" transforming before driving through, the black hair girl turn to Raf mentioning him to close it, he noticed and nod. "Where's Miko and Ash?" Jack ask looking around for the two, Rudz and Venom groan, getting up.
    "I want you both to stay but even myself wouldn't trust that you two will remain here." she said, the two boys get up, "Tell me about it." heading to the groundbridge, they ran pass in while it closed.

---Meanwhile---

Location: Nemesis, 3:36 p.m

Soundwaves got the same signal, calling the warlord and inform it to him.

"KnockOut, Starscream, Shockwaves, Soundwaves and Dreadwing. With me." he turn to the red skin man, "Make sure nothing happen to this ship..." he warn before went through the groundbridge, the others follow behind.
    Keith growl, rolling his eyes. "Who want your ships anyway?" he mutter.

---Back with the teens---

The three jump out from the groundbridge, it closed behind them while they look around before they look at the entrance of temple.
    "This is the temple?" Jack ask walking to it and put his hand on the walls, "I guess..." the spiky hair boy said, Rudz and Venom felt some presence. Venom quickly shot his tendrils at the two and Rudz immediately went in, hiding behind the walls, Venom put the two down. "Somethings coming..." she said, the two press their back against the wall, she peak her head out and saw a groundbridge.
    The 'Cons walk out, Megatron narrow his optics at the place, she quickly pull her head. "The' Cons is here..." she whispered, they heard a loud footsteps, Rudz quickly grab their wrist and ran down the halls before getting caught. They stop to take their breath, "I guess the 'Cons find out about the Relic too..." "You bet, S.B can't locate where others was, there's no signal here for some reason..." they walk further more in the halls. They saw each dark halls in the temple, a footsteps was heard at one of the halls, they stop.

Rudz got into defence, her blaster was out, "Stay here..." she said before walking slowly at the noise, pressing her back against the walls.
    She jump out and aim her blaster only to see Ash and Miko got their hands up in the air, their eyes widen before Rudz glare at them like a mad mother, "What were both of you thinking?!" she said putting away her blaster, "It is unwise of you to follow them! Don't you know you could've have got hurt!" she scolded. Raf and Jack walk towards her and saw the two, "Guys! What the heck?" she sigh, "Ok, we're sorry about what we did but we wanted some adventure!" Adh said.
    She shake her head, "Ugh, nevermind. Where's the bot?" they shrugged, "What do you mean you don't know where they are?" "We swear we don't know!" Ash defends, "Alright, fine but let's find away out....or maybe find the relic..." she said, the two cheers. "No slace monkey and PS5 for a week." they whine, Raf giggled while Jack rolled his eyes, walking further more the old place. "What is this place anyway?" Miko ask, Ash without notice step on one of the trap, a clanging rocks behind them.
    Turning around, the end of the halls  show out full of holes. "Move!" Rudz take Raf while Ash take Miko and Jack, immediately press their back against the walls in time where the arrows shot towards them, "Holy Jesus..." Miko's back then press something by accident, they heard a loud thud from the halls where the arrow was from.
    Looking at it and saw a giant rock rolling towards them, the four screams, Rudz quickly pick up Raf and spread away follow by the three. The four scream in frustration, a floor of chainsaws then appeared, they start to run in zigzag, Rudz and Raf look up. "WATCH OUT!" they yelled, just in time they move a side for a giant axes flew down towards them, the giant rocks still trailing behind them.

A flames thrower then appeared from all of the walls, Ash yelp and slide down from getting burn, Miko jump up from the flames at the floor.
     Jack crouch down from the flames, Rudz while carrying Raf jump high from getting themselves burn. Jack then accidentally step another traps, they run more faster like their life depends on it, a full of thuds come from the front, they saw some pillers actively shove down before lifting up slowly, they start to run in panick. Running everywhere to avoid the pillers, the rocks behind them still trailing behind, "HOW IS THAT ROCK STILL THERE!?" Ash and Miko shout, they saw a cliff.
     "JUMP!" when they near the edge, they jump and grab the vines that hanging at the middle, swinging it to the other side. Thanks to Venom who keep have a grip of Raf, he was holding him like a baby bag behind Rudz back, when they land at the other side the rocks fell down the cliff of darkness. They pant, Rudz put Raf down, "That was something..." Ash comment. They start to walk forward, Rudz navestigate the place, "What kind of temple is this?" Jack ask, "Speedy." Speedy got out from Ash shoulder.

"Try scan the whole place, we will check here." Speedy chirp, Ash put him down to the ground, he move a bit of hid leg.

He crouch down and....

"Wait where did he go?" Miko ask looking at where the Speedy last was.

"5...4...3...2..1.." Ash count, Speedy was now in his shoulder and chirp, the trio look at him wide eyes.

He smirk, "Told ya he fast." Rudz walk closer to the walls, she saw a lot of premitive arts. "Hm..." S.B got out from her shoulder, curious on what the arts was.

   "This is a history arts..." She mumbled, S.B scan the walls with art. They chirp, "Unknown history?" they nod. Rudz look back at the old drawing, "It seem nothing else at the end..." Ash said. They walk again, they stop when they saw a dead end, "Just that?" Jack ask, "Careful, this place is unknown." Rudz warn. They look around trying to find something else, "Guess this is i-" Ash accidentally press a hidden button on the walls, they got on guard.....

"Nothing?" the floor snapped open, the four scream by suprised when they fall in. Landing on the hard ground before sliding down, they scream in frustration, Rudz hold Raf close to her.
    They keep on sliding like in loopy loop, turning left and right.

---Meanwhile---

Bee and Arcee heard their scream from the walls but didn't know it was them, snapping their helm everywhere, "What was that?" the femme ask. Bee shrugged, unfortunately the teams got split up.
    Arcee with Bee, U.Magnus with Wheeljack, Bulkhead with Smokescreen and Optimus with Ratchet. They look a bit longer before continuing on walking.

---Back with the Teens---

They still sliding in the walls, screaming in fear or shock.

---With the 'Cons---

They got the same situation, splitting up.
    Megatron with Soundwave, Dreadwing with Shockwave and Starscream with KnockOut. The medic and the seeker look at the walls in confusion, "What was that?" the medic shrugged.

---Back again with the teens---

They still sliding, they then suddenly saw the edge.
    They scream again, sliding down and got thrown out, Rudz use her back to land while holding Raf to protect him same goes for Ash towards the two.

____________________________________

TBC..... [Next Time on part 2]

I have to hand my phone to my mom sorry guys.

I hope you enjoy this Part 1! Don't forget to vote and comment, maybe follow?

See ya!