Chapter 34(Secret Reaveal)

New book that I just made, I don't know why it was a good idea but it's still goin.

Enough chit chat. Let the story begin.

___________________________________

Pov Random

"Listen man, you need to tell her." Ash said to Jack, "Longer you keep it, harder it became." he added.

You see, our little Jack Darby has a crush on our little wrecker. So he came to Ash for any advice, "It was easy for you to say, you never have to confess to anyone." he shot.

"Wow, that hurt bro." putting his hand on his heart faking hurt, "Come on, I'm telling the fact, even Dos will say the same thing." he state.

"That's because she already with someone..." he pause, "Actually, I know you have help Rudz before but no offence dude, what do you know about dating?" he ask.

Ash tense and avoid his gaze, sweat start to form on his forehead. "I-I... I just know, ok?" he said nervously, Jack lift his brow. "How can 'you just know'? There must be something that always help you dude." he said.

"Listen, I said I just know how ok?" trying to change the subject, "Nah man, I don't think you know how to help people from getting nervous when they trying to confess their feelings." Jack said.

Having fed up he groan, "Well actually smart guy, I have been dating with someone." he bluntly said.

Jack stare at him suprised, he didn't expect this. So he try to trick him on telling the full truth, "Yeah right, you said you never have any interest on someone." he said.

Ash silently growl anoyyed, "Listen samrt guy, I DO have interest on someone. I already dating him right now." he growl, Jack stop his track.

"So... who's 'him'? Hmm? Your imagination?" Ash glare at him, "Ben is not an imagination, Jack." he snarled. "Wait... Ben who?" he ask for real this time, "Urgh! Ben Tennyson you idiot!" he shout.

Jack stare at him wide eyes, Ash finally realize he was being played. "Y-you... YOU PLAYED ME?!" he shout, "Dude... I didn't know you have a love interest towards boys actually..." Jack admitted.

"Listen, just go confess your feelings to Miko, she will understand." he said, "Nah bro, we talked about that later. I want to kniw more about your dating life." "Why would you want to know?"

Jack scoff, "Because I thought you have a crush on that blonde girl at school. She seem to like you." he said, "That barnie girl? Heck no man, I might be Bisexual but I don't have interest towards her." he said.

"Besides, Ben and I already been together since last year." he added, "Wait.. what about those-" "We were just pretending we were friends, don't want any suspicious from others you know." he cut him off.

"Have you told everyone about this?" he ask, "No, not yet but except you." he admitted. "What about Rudz?" he shake his head.

"Not even her know, think about it dude. Rook's partner dating his lover twin, what reaction I will get?" he pointed out, "Suprised?" he said feeling unsure.

"Like can you guys even lock the doors while discussing?" both of them snapped their heads towards the door to see everyone, "M-Miko! I-I..." Jack stuttered.

"You do need to tell this Gree, besides. I already know." Rudz said walking towards her twin and her hand on his shoulder, "You... knew?" she hummed.

"But how???" she look on his wrist, he followed her gazed, "But, that's just a normal bracelet..." he lie.

"Yeah right you smarty pants, Ben gifted you a bracelet. I literally saw 'Belongs to Ben' written on it." she deadpan.

"And the way you guys acted around each other is like me and blueberry, you think I didn't saw that?" she said, "If you feeling afraid I'll reject you for being BI, your wrong dude. I almost has a crush on Arcee." she admitted, "Wait what?" said femme bot blush a little.