Chapter 13 (Friends! Part 2)

I freaking nervous, but right now I need to update this book before my school start.
____________________________________

Pov Random

"But still, how?" Randy ask, "Randy, we remember your sapphire eyes." Ash laughs.
He rub his neck, "Oh" "And your voice man, how didn't people even recognised for it?" Ash ask. "Uh... let's not talk much, we need to go back to school before the teachers notice we aren't there." Rudz said feeling awkward, they walk upstairs and went to the front door. Ash twisted the doornob, open it and meet a four people about to grab the doornob, "Aaaahhh!!" he let out a tiny high-pitched scream.
All of them except Rudz look at him confused, he went back to his normal state, clearing his throat. "Ahem..." he fake cough. "Rudz!" Raf ran and hug her by the waist, "Hey cinnamon roll." she pet his head, "Rudz?? How did you get here?" Jack ask. "Ninja save me, the enemy just kidnapped others scientists and mechanics." she said, Ash gesture them to get in. Sitting on the couch, "What? Why did he/she do that?" he ask again. "He want a 'help' to build a mechine that could destroy Ninja." she said, "Wait really? Why tho?" Miko ask pausing her conversation with Ash, she just shrugged.
"No idea why, I think he just hate him." Raf lean on her shoulder, she let him be and ask them questions, "Aren't you guys supposed to be in school?" "We was but after that attack, the school got closed for weeks because of the damage those robots did." Jack said grabbing a cup of juice S.B and Speedy brought them, "Dang, can't believe that happen when you both have a schooltrip here." Ash look at Randy and Howard, "Wouldn't agreed more... get a chocolate bar?" Howard ask him while he snort, handing him the chocolate bar thanks to Speedy.
"Wait but why did it take you?" Raf ask looking up at her, "You did know where I worked at, and about our basement." she said, Jack finally realize something. "Hey Randy right? How did you get here?" the three of them tense, "Uhhh.... I went with Ash?" he lie, "Ok?" Rudz immediately changed the subject, "Btw, did your parents know about the attacks?" the trio nod, "That was something we wouldn't expect." Rudz look at the side silently, seeing Cliff was sitting beside her, "That was wonk, but we can hang out together, how about that?" Randy ask.
"Sure, since school will be closed for a week... we can try have fun!" Miko state, "Alright! Lemme take out the PS5!" Ash said and ran to another living room. "Come on, there's other living room." Rudz said and get up, the other followed. Leading them to the other side, she let them went first, "This living room got so much space huh? We can even fit a motorbike in here!" claim Jack, "It sure did! Now come on, I already turn on tje games! Wich one you guys want?" Ash said sitting on the floor infront of the tv, "Sweet!" they went beside him.
"Hm? Call Of Duty WW-" Rudz snatched it from Raf before he could finished, "No." she put the game on the shelf, "Why?" "Cinnamon roll, as much as I love you I can't let you play the wa- violence game..." she cut herself off, "Kill Zone? Wow! There's a drone beside the man in this suit!" Miko said.
Rudz snatch it from her, putting it at the same shelf, "No, these two games are to much gore." she said, 'And it's about a war...' she sweatdrop. What they didn't notice that Randy have a jealous look at Raf, 'Cinnamon roll? Why can't she call me that?' he thought, "Uh... Here! Tekken 7! It's about fighting and there's even a storyline! It can speak in Japanese and English!" Ash said showing them the game, "Or this! 'Super street strike again'! This game function a guy with his two friends have a multiple race try to revenge the enemy by racing!"
He show another one, this cough the trio attention. "Really?! Let me see!" Miko said and snatched from him, "Does it multiplayer?" "Unfortunately, no. But we can still play this one too!" Ash grab two more games, "'Fifa', content a football game with every team from difference country! Or we can play 'DragonBalls'! A game where the players become a history time protecter from change! It can be multiplayer, doing task and storyline where the original from Anime!" he explain in one breath, he inhale.

"Woah calm down Gree." she chuckle, "How did you even said all that in one breath?" Howard ask, "Don't ask, and this is the last one. 'The God of War', represent about a father with his son going on the adventure awaiting for them." he said, Rudz deadpan at him.
"So wich one?" he ask, they start to choose at the same time making Ash sweat, Rudz phone vibrate. She grab it and saw Eddie called, she get up and went behind the walls. "Hello?" "Oh my god! Sweetie!" she jerk her head away from the screen, even the phone is not on speaker it was still loud. "Dad?" "Thank god you alright! Tony has told me everything! Are you alright?" he ask worried, "I'm fine dad, don't worry. I gotta call you later ok?" she said and bid him goodbye before hang up, she went back to others and saw they playing Tekken 7.
Her phone vibrate again, she answered it, "Hello?" "Hey Rudz..." her eyes widen before glaring at the walls but it actually for a person from the phone, "What the fuck you want?" she ask bitterly. "Look honey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to broke your heart! I-I..." "Save it, and don't call me 'honey', after those one year of ignoring me now you want to call?" venom in her voice, "I'm sorry for ignoring you! I-" "You what?" she cut off the caller.
"You know what? I thought I have found someone but no, you just an ignorance jerk, I think that's the reason why your ex's cheated on you. Don't call me again, Aden. Like the way I try to call you when were together, I am sick of trusting you anymore." she said, "Wait pl-" she immediately hung up. Sighing, she went to sit on the couch watching the others playing, she didn't aware that her best friend hear the conversation. He grip on the controller in anger, 'Why did HE call now?' he thought bitterly.
"Aww come on!" Miko whine for her lose, Jack cheers. Cliff watching them beside Rudz.

---Later---

Rudz phone vibrate for a seventh time, she groan and grab it. They all now watching the 'Jurassic world:Fallen Kingdom', she answers having enough interpretation. "WHAT?!" the others flinch by her outburst, she get up, walking to the other room. The others watching her concern, Ash quickly grab the pillows from the couch and give them each one, "Cover your ears." he said. Getting up to follow his best friend, they look at each other before cover the ears like the he said.
They hear a muffled but still could hear the yelling behind the pillow, "I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" they lean closer to each other. Howard saw a big blanket and grab it, putting it on to all of them while Jack pause the movie, "I HAD ENOUGH ADEN! WHAT DO YOU WANT ACTUALLY?! WE'RE DONE! WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER!" they look at each other, "What was that about?" Randy ask, "More importantly, who's Aden?" Miko ask.
"CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE NO LONGER WANT YOU, YOU BITCH! IF YOU BECOME MORE CARING YOU BOTH COULD STILL BE TOGETHER BUT NOOO! YOU KEEP IGNORING HER!!" Raf lean more to Jack and Miko, feeling scared. "Is it just me or they were arguing with someone?" Howard ask under the blanket, "I think they are, it seem they like or more likely, Rudz was mad at this 'Aden' guy." Jack said, "Is he her ex or something? 'cause they like shouting that Rudz no longer need him?" they heard another yelling, covering themselves more.
"Oh my god, they look so scary when their mad." the other nod by Miko statement, "SORRY? SORRY?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MY TRUST FOR YOU HAS BROKE! YOU HAVE SHATTERED MY HEART! YOU BEEN IGNORING ME FOR ONE YEAR! NOW YOU CARE?! SORRY MY ASS YOU FUCKER!!" they heard a crashed sound, and a shattered window glasses. Ash walk back, "Sorry about that guys.... Dos just furious by her ex...." he growl clinging his fist, "Wait Rudz has dating before?" Raf ask, he nod. "She did, but they broke up. Now he call her after being an ignorance jerk for one year..." he rolled his eyes, Rudz walk beside him having a blank look, "Our apologies for the thing you just hear, my ex was annoying and won't stop calling." she growl.
Raf saw a blood dripping from her arm, "Now that he no longer bothered, why don't we relax? After that...moment..." they look at each other and nod. "Sure, I already pause for us to continue." Jack said. They continued watching the movie, "You need a new phone." she sigh, "And we need to fix that window." she said. Afyer the move finish, they hang out more.
"Sleepover!" Miko and Ash cheer, Rudz sigh but smile. "Do you want to watch more movies?" Randy ask her, she hummed.

___________________________________

TBC........[Next Time on Chapter 14]

Ok its short 'cuz I have no more idea in mind. I hope you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment, maybe follow?

See ya!