ItachixPregnant!Reader

You felt fingertips gliding across your bare back and smiled, not opening your eyes. A soft sigh escaped your lips from still being tired and sore from the events of last night. You finally opened your eyes and smiled as you saw Itachi staring at you.

"Good morning, Mrs. Uchiha."

"Good morning to you too Mister Uchiha."

A smile graced your lips as you thought back to last night. You had officially taken Itachi's last name and you couldn't be happier. The two of you had been together for six years now and decided to get married on your anniversary so you wouldn't have to change the anniversary date.

"You look so beautiful this morning, my love."

"Yea I'm sure I look stunning with bed hair."

"I'll always think that, (y/n)."

You smiled as he kissed you before he got out of bed. He pulled his pants on and kissed your forehead before disappearing out the door to cook breakfast. You sighed and sat up, admiring your wedding band. It was pure gold and you kind of felt bad because you knew it was expensive. But Itachi had insisted so you went along with it because it made him happy. You were happy of course but you've never been the type for expensive things. You were a simple girl and didn't need to be constantly spoiled like most of the girls you knew.

The smell of food finally reached your nose and you stretched after getting up and pulled on Itachi's shirt which you grabbed from the floor. You quickly made your way to the kitchen and you were immediately handed a cup of coffee and Itachi ushered you to the table, pulling your chair out for you. He put a plate of food in front of you and you almost drooled at the sight of it. It was your favorite breakfast foods after all.

After breakfast was finished the two of you took a shower together before getting ready for the day. You hummed softly and you clutched the towel around you as you looked through the closet for something to wear. You decided on your favorite outfit which Itachi absolutely loves on you. Once you were dressed you decided to clean up the mess from last night. You barely got any sleep because Itachi kept you up all night.

You laughed softly and Itachi turned to you, raising a brow, "What is it?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking about how you'd react if I asked you about kids."

"Already? We haven't even gone on our honeymoon yet."

"Yes I know. Speaking of, you better get dressed before you're late to work. Madara will chew you out again."

"Eh, maybe I should call in sick. You look awfully delicious this morning in your outfit. I'm beginning to think you just wear that to tease me."

"In your dreams. Now get your uniform on and get to the station. Mister policeman."

"I'm going, I'm going. Why don't you see if Sasuke wants to hang out with you today? He said he and Sakura wanted to take you out as a congratulation gift. But don't have to much fun without me."

"Yea yea. I'll only have a couple drinks."

He rolled his eyes and you grinned, watching as he got dressed. You quickly ran over and picked his hat up off the dresser, placing it on his head and he smiled down at you before kissing your forehead. You quickly shooed him downstairs and out the door.

"Bye I love you, Ita! Be safe!"

"I'll see you tonight sweetheart, I love you too!"

You watched as Itachi got into his car and drove off. You closed the door and grabbed your phone, dialing Sasuke's number and smiled as he answered.