Chapter 2

That meeting. Sometime, I still try to get it out of my head, but it was too absurd to forget.

I followed the two so-called 'angels' to the church, the blond one still drooling at me and the goth one sucking a lollypop while holding some chocolate.

Me:'Panty and Stocking...they should be called Lust and Gluttony. And they say they're angels?'

Ghost Rider:'I admit, this confuses me way more than all you faced so far. They're a living exception.'

Me:'Uh? Meaning what?'

Ghost Rider:'Later, we're here.'

We did, in fact, reached a church. And from the outside seemed to be normal.

Panty:"And here we are! So, ready to reach my bed?"

Me:"At all. I didn't come here for this nonsense."

Stocking:"Then, why are you here?"

I stared at the main door. There was nobody around.

Me:"...Good question."

I didn't want to wait for any other question, so I stepped forward and came in.

The inside was what you would expect from a normal church, and that only made me wary.

Panty:"Hey, f***ing priest! Where did you go now!"

???:"Shout you mouth, I'm busy!"

The voice had a weird jamaican accent, and I followed the direction it came from.

I noticed a figure cleaning around, and it was hard to miss, for he had the biggest afro I've ever witnessed, even today.

Or maybe not? I met someone similar, a certain, what was it again? Bobobobobo? His afro was as big as him.

Anyway, the priest turned to me. His skin was dark and his eyes were serious. He seemed someone who rarely smiles.

???:"About time you came up, you b***y angels. And who's this guy? That s***t's new toy?"

Me:"In her dream. I'm Y/N, and I actually hoped you could help me with sonething, father."

When I called him 'father', the two started to laugh no-stop.

???:"Shut up, you b****es! Well, I'm the priest of this church, Garterbelt. Now, what should I help you with?"

I showed him the paper and the two stopped laughing as Garterbelt's eyes widened.

Me:"This thing flew to me from the sky when I stopped next this city. I hoped you could tell me more about it."

He inspected the paper carefully.

Garterbelt:"...Where did you say it came from?"

Me:"Well, you wouldn't believe it, but it came from the sky."

Garterbelt:"Now why shouldn't I believe? As a matter of fact, I know what this is."

Me:"You do!?"

Garterbelt:"Indeed. We see simars every day. It's a message from Heaven."

Me:"...Heaven?"

I hoped I heard wrong, but it was foolish to ask that much.

Garterbelt:"Indeed. You see, those two excuses of angels-"

Stocking:"What did you call us!?"

Panty:"You wanna fight!? Uh!?"

Garterbelt:"-were banished from Heaven because of their sins, and in order to return they must sly all ghosts in town and collect enough Heaven's Coin. Every day, the Lord bless us with a message to warn them of their next opponent."