Chapter 10

After dealing with that Jester I figured out the only exit was under the water.

So I had to swim through a long gallery to reach a large room.

Didn't have problem with breathing, though.

That room was yet another trap, and I'll spare the details of that f***ing maze.

Just know when I finally got out I was in a balcony outside.

Me:"Finally some fresh air!"

I breathed as much as I could and relaxed a little. Only to tense when I noticed it was night.

Me:"Damn it, I already lost a day! But I should be close to the top by now, shouldn't I!?"

I gave a look above me and...well, it didn't help at all.

Ghost Rider:'Not a chance.'

Me:"Oh, you shut up! Maybe I could try climbing now..."

I tried to see if my chains could sustain me, only to see them fall without finding someplace to grab.

Me:"...That guy will suffer for this."

I was furious. All I wanted was to end that at once.

Ghost Rider:'Hold on.'

Me:"You won't calm me down with words! I-"

Ghost Rider:'No, not that. Can't you hear it?'

Me:"Hear it?"

At first I didn't know what he meant, but then I heard a weird noise of something crumbling, and it was getting louder.

Me:"What the-!?"

I rolled away in time to evade a girl with a bazooka landing almost on me.

She stood up cleaning herself and then she turned to me.

She had short black hair, and her clothes weren't exactly suited for the place. A white jacket, black shorts covered by a kilt and big red boots.

Her eyes were mismatched, the right one yellow and the left one red.

And the first thing she did when she saw me was pointing a gun at me.

Me:"Woah, why are you-"

She shot without a word, and I dashed to grab her arm.

Me:"Hey! I get wanting to kill someone because you don't like him, but-"

She stomped my foot and and with a jump she kicked me on the ground.

Me:"I don't even know you!!"

I grabbed her leg while she was still in air and pushed her against the wall.

She tried to counter wielding a knife, but I managed to kick it away.

And the moment she aimed her bazooka at me, I had my shotgun ready against her.

Me:"Seriously, do you try to kill everyone you meet!?"

???:"Out of my way."

Me:"Oh, so you speak!"

She threw me something I instinctively grabbed, and when I looked what I was holding I saw it was a granade.

I immediately threw it away and it explosed against the wall, without making even a teeny tiny hole.

I was rather frustrated for than, but then I noticed the girl was leaving.

She had some sort of harpoon or something on her bazooka and she was ready to climb.