Chapter 20

Once again, I had the prove someone on the higher floor didn't like me.

I had few time to get out of Hell (again, technically), and I didn't know where to go.

And as it it wasn't enough, I found the deadly mute woman of before standing between me and the exit.

Me:"Well, hello again. You didn't happen to calm down in the meantime, did you?"

She approached me, and I thought she wanted to shake my hand.

Instead, she pierced her whole arm in my chest.

Me:"...guess...not..."

I went for an head-butt and got free, and while I started regenerating I breathed my flames on her.

It just pissed her off more.

She grabbed my jaws and slammed it with the rest of the face.

I'm not sure how many teeth she broke, almost all of them.

She then kicked me down and I fell down like a loser.

Ghost Rider:'What are you doing!? You're barely defending yourself!'

Me:'That's because I'm not planning to fight her. This time, we're doing it MY way!'

She was right above me, and went for a punch.

Me:"Time out, sister!"

I crossed my arms and she stopped her punch in pure shock.

Me:"Look, I get it. You came here because you want to find the responsable of this mess and stop him, right?"

She didn't reply, she just waited for me to go on.

Me:"Well, I do to! In fact, me and other two already dealed with him. He's done, finished, kapút! And the two medallions, the key for this place, are separated, so unless we get a move, we might be trapped here for good!"

As on cue, the whole place began to crumble.

Me:"And that's the prove. So, we can either stay here and punch the shit out of each other, or we call it a day and leave this place. What do you say?"

She just looked around. No matter the situation, her face was -and still is- unreadable.

She then turned to me and grabbed my collar.

I feared she refused and wanted to fight, so I got ready to hit her, when two beautiful wings came out of her back.

The light came back, and was making them glow as if they were made of gold.

It was breathtaking.

Me:"Is this a yes?"

She just took flight and we went to the road I've taken backwards.

In a matter of seconds, we were already at the gate, and just when we were about to enter, she just threw me there.

Me:"Wait, wha-!"

I just went through, but insead of slowly descending on the ground, I fell on my face.

When I got back, I looked above, and she just disappeared among the clouds, taking the light with her.

Me:"What a weird woman."

Violator:"Aren't they all?"

I turned back, and that chubby clown was there, clapping with all his might.

Violator:"You, sir, are a tough son of a b***h, mark my words! Oh, in a good way, mind you."

Me:"Is there a good way for that?"