Chapter 16

I guess it had to be expected, but the one who clapped was that Jester again.

Though that time, he showed up for a bigger reason

Jester:"Bravo, bravo! I never dreamed that things would go this smoothly! Well done, everyone. Well done!"

Dante:"You!"

Me:"This fool again!?"

She tried to aim with the bazooka, but Jester stopped her in the place.

Jester:"Don't be a bad girl, Mary!"

She threw her away holding the bazooka.

Jester:"Or you can expect a spanking from daddy later! 🎵Jester's gonna spank your butt! Spank you on the buuutt!🎵"

Me:"Leave her alone, freak!"

I tried to attack him, but he teleported behind me.

Jester:"You're the one who talks, have you never looked yourself on a mirror?"

He stabbed me with the blade, and then fired.

I crashed against the wall with my back still burning.

...

Yes, I know I usually burns, but that's not the same.

I fell on my knees as I turned to him, still laughing.

Vergil:"Insane buffoon. I don't know where you came from, but you don't belong here. Now leave!"

He rushed toward the clown with the sword ready, but before he could hit him Jester stopped half way with both hands.

Jester:"Zowie, that was close. But you've taken quite a trouncing today, haven't you, Vergil? You could've chopped me into confetti by now if you were in tip-top condition."

Me:"You rotten...that's why you let me come here."

Jester:"Bingo! All I had to do was enjoing your quarrel and enter the stage half way!"

Vergil:"Damn you..."

Jester:"You lost..."

He threw him away with no effort, but something went off.

Instead of the clown, now the one standing there was the man I met before with Vergil.

Arkham:"...because you underestimated humans."

I slowly stood up as all the eyes were on him.

Me:"Now wait a minute here..."

Mary(?):"What's going on!?"

He turned to her, completely ignoring her confusion.

Arkham:"Good girl, pure and innocent, just like your mother."

Mary(?):"You b*****d!"

She drew out her gun, but Jester was already behind her, grabbing her head.

Jester:"It's time for your spanking, my dear!"

He slammed her face on the ground, blood spurted out of her nose.

Me:"Cut it out!"

I used my chains, but he just appeared in front of me and kicked me down.

Jester:"Oh please, you're as tired as those two. What do you hope to achieve?"

Me:"This!"

I grabbed his leg and landed a huge uppercut on his chin. A couple of teeth flew away.

Me:"I may be tired, but not out of the game."

Jester:"You little...worry not, I'll get plenty of time for you, once the seal will be undone!"