Chapter 1 :The Start Day

Ahn Na's P.O.V
I was walking inside the zoo to take the photographs of animals and trees. I love these kind of things. I love the nature, especially animals. It was my last day of vacation.Tomorrow I would attend the first day of school. I was studying in University, I want to be a vet. So that's why I tried hard to find out about the animals. I continued to walk around the zoo until I realised that I had a meeting with my family, I meant my mother, father and my cutest nephew. I did all my best to run out of the zoo because I was going to be late.
''Aish! I'm late!" I looked at my wrist watch to check the time.
BAMMMMMM!!!!!
I bumped into someone while running. I fell down onto the ground while the person who I bumped into was on the other side of me. I got up and bowed to him again and again.
"Sorry.... I'm really sorry... It's my fault.." He got up, brushing the dirt on his pants. And then he looked up to me with his very cold eyes. I felt no feeling at all in his eyes. I had to admit. He's freaking handsome, but I had no time to admire him anymore. I bowed again and ran away. I didn't even notice that something dropped from my pocket.
Baekhyun's part
Baekhyun stared at the girl's back who bumped into him ealier and then a small smirk appeared on the corner of his mouth.
"It's her!" He mumbled under his breath "We'll meet again. Wait for me." He walked on but stopped because of something under his foot. He bend down and picked it up. It was a cellphone. Baekyun pressed on the sreen to light it up. It was a picture of a girl and a little boy who were smiling happily.
"That's great! Way to go Byun Baekhyun!"...