Chapter 18 : Hanging Out With Exo K Part 2

"Stand up!" He ordered when I finished put on the ice skates.
"What if I fall down?" I protested while checking the ice skates, not sure that those shoes could support my body well.
"Scare huh?"
"What? Scare? Your hell!"
"So, stand-up"
"Tch!" I stood up slowly but couldn't balance well. Baekhyun grabbed my wrist before I fell down. It sent electric through my body. My heart beat so fast. Aww Babo Heart would you calm down? His soft hand and long slender fingers made me feel uneasy. I couldn't tell if it was good or not.
"Give me your right hand"
"Er...Mm..." I put my right hand on his. Now, we stood facing each other, hand in hand, face to face... I never knew that men's hands could be so soft like this.
"Move your right leg forward and then change to the left" He ordered I tried to follow.
"Do it again and again"
"O...ok" I moved my right leg toward slowly while Baekhyun still held my hands tightly.
"AhnNa, Fighting!" Suho skated around us smiling at me.
"Noona, you can do it! Fighting!" Sehun and D.O cheered me up.
"Fighting!" I responded.
"Mommy! Look! I can skate now" Jin skated slowly around us.
"Jin be careful" I warned worriedly.
"Skate by yourself" I snapped my head to Baekhyun as I heard his order.
"No, I can't"
"Do you really want to hold my hands this long?"
"Bwoh? Want the hell!" I took back my hands from his hands forcefully. That I really regretted because I fell down on my butt hardly.
"Ouch!" I groaned in pain
"Nonna are you ok? Hyung, you hurt my Noona, you know?" Sehun made a face at Baekhyun while helping me up.
"You're so mean, hyung!"
"Let her go! She can skate now" Baekhyun said skating around me and Sehun. Sehun released my hands hesitantly. I tried to balance myself carefully.
"Move your left leg forward" I did as I was told.
"And then change to your right leg" I followed again.
"Do it again and again, faster and faster" I let a deep sigh, breath in...breath out, Fuuuuu
"Goo AhnNa! You can do it!" I pumped my fist in the air and started to move forward. At first, slowly and slowly and then...
"Go! AhnNa! Go!" Chanyeol pushed me strongly, strong enough fo me to lose control. I didn't know what to do....
"AHHH GET AWAY! GET AWAY!" I shouted again and again. I covered my face as I was about to hit the gate. I shut my eyes tightly. It would be so hurt... it would be much pain, right?
But before I could reach the gate, I felt an arm encircled my waist pulling my body to his body and then we stopped. I felt that person's hot breath on my forehead. I opened my eyes quickly and found very steady eyes looking deeply into mine. Of course! It was Baekhyun, who else could have those cold eyes as him? No one!
I was frozen because of his icy eyes.
"You should learn to control your leg later. You're such a weak sense, aren't you?"
"What?" I pushed his chest hardly. He released my waist as I felt my cheeks turned pink. My body was hot. Aish! This was embarrassing! That was so close too.
"Are you ok, AhnNa? Suho asked worriedly.
"Mommy, mommy! Daddy saved your life, you should thank him"
"It's your fault, Yeolli" Kai slapped Chanyeol's head playfully.
"AhnNa-ah I'm sorry, I didn't mean it"
"It's ok, oppa. I'm fine anyway"
"Hyung, you were so fast just moment!" D.O raised his thumps up at Baekhyun.
"Right! I never know you're such a very fast runner, Baek" Suho patted Baekhyun's shoulder.
"Stop that nonsense" Baekhyun said and then skated away.
"Daddy, wait up" Jin shouted skating behind Baekhyun.
Finally, we could rest in a small café. I gulped the water quickly. The others too. Looked like we were so tired.
"Today is the last day of Baekhyun's single, right?" Suho raised his eyebrow at Baekhyun.
"So what?" Baekhyun replied carelessly.
"Let's spend your day meaningfully" Chanyeol suggested.
"Like I do" Careless again
"Nah...Hyung although you never care about your life before, but from now on you have a family, your meaningless life will be full again. So open up and accept your new happiness...hdsfh,kajfhajhdkjasbgfhjgchj,vf" Chanyeol sang nonstop until Baekhyun put a spoon full of cake into his mouth. The other laughed while Baekhyun just smirked.
"Hyung, swallow the food first before saying something, you look childish"
"Jin!!!" Chanyeol yelled out at Jin softly.
"Hyung, calm down, calm down" D.O patted Chanyeol's back. Kai high five Jin. AIsh!
"Jin, don't say like that to the older" I said, Jin pouted cutely but wiggled his eye brows at Kai.
"Nah... it's ok AhnNa-ah. It's true anyway" Suho said patting Jin's head lightly.
"Hyung!!!" Chanyeol yelled out at Suho but this time Suho put cookies in his mouth instead.
"Bwahhhhhhh" We all laughed at him loudly. Chanyeol's face redden making disgusted face at us.
"Chanyeol hyung is really like a kid"
"Jin!!!" I warned, he lowered his head pouting.
"Wow Look! Isn't Mr. Poker face here?" We looked up together because of the voice above us. We found four guys standing by our table.
"Wow wow wow, hello everyone! Look like you guys are very close, aren't you?" A tall with black hair guy said.
"Right, and who is little boy and who is pretty girl, here?" A curly hair said with his eyes on Baekhyun. Did he just mention Baekhyun as Mr. Poker face? We frowned at them. Baekhyun didn't have any emotion on his face. But his eyes were blinking slowly and slowly, maybe he was nervous. Ah Noticeable: Baekhyun blinked slowly when he was nervous.
"Who are you?" Suho asked with a slight frown.
"Byun Baekhyun knows us, right?" A guy who is shortest among them pointed his lips to Baekhyun who kept gazing at the tallest guy among them with his very very cold eyes.
"Do you know them, Baek? I have no idea if you know all these kind of friends" Suho commented frowning.
"Omo omo didn't you mean that we're bad friends?" A blond one yelled with husky voice. It gonna be bad.
"Baek hyung, they're scary" Sehun moved closer to Baekhyun.
"Such a baby boy" They laughed with that comment of the shortest guy. That made Sehun's face reddened.
"Get away!" Baekhyun said with his usual steady voice.
"Excuse me?" The tallest guy smirked at Baekhyun.
"The last time we met you, you're such a tiger. But now, you're such a tortoise, hide your head in the shell. And look at your friends..." He stared at us left to right, right to left with 'look down' on his face.
"Such the weak and flowers boy, aren't they?"
BAMMM!!!!
"This is tooo much!!" Kai slapped the table standing up to face that guy. Kai was taller than him a bit. Jin shivered in my embrace. I hugged him tight to calm him down.
"What are you? And who are you? If you only want to cause trouble, then get your butt out and storm off, NOW!" Kai said in the serious tone.
"How dare you!!!" The tallest guy cursed and so fast he threw his fist into Kai's handsome face. We all gasped in shock standing up in unison. Chanyeol caught Kai who lost his balance because of the punch. Baekhyun rushed forward and stood between us and those guys.
"Look! Your target is me, not them, so let them go!" Baekhyun said with warning tone.
"Huh? You care of the other too? Wow this is great. The Byun Baekhyun cares about the other too. Bwahhh"
They all laugh their lungs out.
"Bastard!!!" Chanyeol punched to the tallest guy. He fell down. The customers started to panic, the waiters and waitress was running around. Those guys helped their friend to stand up, that guy wiped the blood from his lip staring at us, his gaze moved from Baekhyun to me.
"Look like they are very importance to you..."
"Get away. They're not include in our problem plus they're innocent"
"They're innocent? You said they're innocent? How about my innocent friend? Who you've beaten deathly in the hospital until now? Did he do something bad to you? Tell me!!!! He's so innocent but because of your anger...you beat him badly..."
"Your friend isn't innocent as you think. He's drunk, he's a drug addict" Baeekhyun explained calmly.
"What??? Liar!!!"
"It's true. Go to ask the doctor by yourself, you'll know" Baekhyun said and then walked away with us behind leaving them dumbfounded at that spot.

We were sitting on the bench along the bank of the river. Jin were sleeping soundly in my embrace.
"Baek" Suho called out softly.
"Hm?"
"The guys earlier...were they the gang that you fought with last day ago?" Suho uncertainly asked. So that was the reason why there was a bandage on Baekhyun's forehead?
"Ah hyung fought again?" Sehun asked in shock expression.
"Let's go home, it's late already" With that Baekhyun took Jin from me and walked to his car.
"Aish! This boy never open up..." Suho sighed.

We kept silent as we were in the car back home. I took a glance at him time to time while he just focused on the road.
I bit my lips hesitanly.
"Did...did you really fight with those guys?" He turned to me for a second and then turned to the road again
"I'll take it a 'yes',why?"
"It's none of your business" Opps! I should not ask him.
"Just know that avoiding them is the best way for you"
"Why?"
"Your own good, they're bad"
"Aren't you that bad too? You want to hurt me to death, isn't it good for you if they hurt me too?"
"No one have right to hurt you beside me"
"Are you talking about 'right'? Indeed you don't have right to hurt me either"
"Whatever! You cannot escape from me anyway"
"Unreasonable! Heartless!"
He was very cruel.