Chapter 55: Saved

I was tied to a chair in the middle of the room watching the leader of the gang talked on the phone, to Baekhyun for sure.
"If you want your wife back safely...come alone!" He said and hung up.
"He'll never come! Just kill me already!" I said. He turned to me frowning.
"What? You gotta be kidding me. How come a husband leave his wife when he knows that she's in danger?" He said pushing my chin up. I glared at him angrily.
"He doesn't love me"
"You're kidding me?"
"I'm telling you the truth. We married because of our parents and we never love each other. So he'll not come and help me. Your threat is useless to him" I said firmly. Seriously, I really thought like that, although it was hurt to think about his carelessness and hatred toward me. He would never show up to help me, never ever.
"I bet he'll come. Byun Baekhyun is a real man plus you're in trouble because of him. You know, I kidnapped you because of him" He said with serious tone.
"Why? What did he do to you?"
"He beat my friend almost die in the hospital"
"And you want to take revenge on him for your friend?"
"Of course!"
"But sadly...he'll never come!"
BAMMMM
"Ouch!!! Hyung...." A figure flew in the room along with painful groan. We looked at a body on the floor finding that he was one of the gang, he groaned painfully.
"See? He really comes!" That guy said. I looked up and found Baekhyun was standing at the door with a man in his hand.
"Let her go!" Baekhyun said pushing the man to the ground. My eyes widened seeing Baekhyun was like a tiger. He was so strong to beat them, unbelievable. I meant, compared to the gang Baekhyun was too thin to beat the gang. I could not imagine Baekhyun's small body fighting with them.
"She's not include in our problem"
"She's your wife, isn't she? I wonder, how can you let us try it on your wife?" He said that made me felt scared out of the sudden. Baekhyun frowned, I noticed he clenched his fist tightly.
"Let her go and we'll fight like a real man" Baekhyun said calmly.
"Tsk! Tsk! You think I'm an idiot to let my toy go and die under your hand?"
"Toy?" Baekhyun frowned with the word toy. I'm not a toy!!!
"If you don't want your wife become to be my toy, you should better stay still and you know what I mean..." That guy said brushing the dust from Baekhyun's shoulder like they were good friend. He was cold and cruel.
"You think you can do it?" Baekhyun raised his eye brow at him.
"You think I don't dare?!!!" He grabbed Baekhyun's collar pulling him closer.
"Let's see what I can do to you and your wife...Men!!!!" He yelled out pushing Baekhyun back. And with that the door of the rooms around us opened and a lot of men came out. I widened my eyes as they gathered around Baekhyun. And that guy walked toward me. He pulled a knife from the table and put it on my neck. I held my breath with fear as the coldness touched my skin.
"Baekhyun run!" I shouted...but stopped as that guy pressed the knife against my neck.
"Shut up!!!" he yelled at me. Baekhyun howled staring at the men around him.
"You guys take him and I wanna try something on her. Baekhyun, hope you enjoy! You like to fight, right?" He said releasing me from the chair. I looked at Baekhyun with sad eyes as the sign 'You had better leave'. But he stared at me like he had something to say to me. I narrowed my eyes confusing. What does he want to say? Then I saw he mouth 'Run?!' Huh? Run? And followed by 'to'. As that guy busy untied the rope. I mouthed back 'What?'
He, who stood with his hands in his pocket moved his gaze around and stopped at me mouthing 'Run! To! Me!' Run to him? How could I? But I mouthed back 'I'll try!'.
As I was freed from the rope I quickly ran toward the men around Baekhyun.
"Yah!!! Catch them!!!!" That guy shouted when I found Baekhyun attacked two men in front of him and jumped toward me. I ran as fast as I could to him too.
"CATCH THEM!!!!!!!" That guy shouted loudly.
"Run toward the door!!!!!!" I changed the direction as I was told.
"Don't look back, keep running!!!" I heard Baekhyun shouted. But I turned my head back to see what happened and found Baekhyun threw something to the gang behind. It made grey smoke came out. And then I felt Baekhyun's hand caught my hand pulling me to run out of the room.
"Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That was I heard before the door closed.

"I told you not to look back, didn't I?" He shouted at me as I felt very dizzy and fell to his embrace. I was too dizzy to argue back so I just laid in his arm. I heard he sighed then carried me bridal style. I didn't really pass out, just a freaking dizzy but my mind still worked well and knew what he did.
He put me in the car and drove off. I closed my eyes as it was very dizzy and I felt like I wanted to vomit.
"Are you feeling well?" He said while speeding faster. I didn't answer, I didn't have any power to answer.
"Aish! Just hold on!"

I know it's a bit short. I'm sorry. Thank you for your comments and subs. Thank....