Chapter 14 :Mission

Like I said I'll fight back to you, no matter how I try"
"You can't when you don't even dare to stare at me. Don't even think you'll be a winner"
"Who said I don't dare?" I said looking up to stare into his eyes as he was gazing down at me. I tried to be brave in front of him. His clear brown eyes were steady, empty and no emotion. I admitted I couldn't find any feeling from his eyes. I tried to keep my eyes staring at him steadily. But, at last, I couldn't hold on anymore so I closed my eyes dropping down my head.
"See? It doesn't work. Stand up!" He said grabbing my arm, forced me to stand up.
"Ouch!" I yelled out in pain. Because of my ankle I couldn't stand properly. It was hurt so badly. He didn't care and kept dragging me forward.
"Let me go! I can walk by myself. Don't want your beautiful hand touch my dirty body"
"Admit it?"
"You think!" I struggled from his grip. He let it go that made me fell down again.
"Aish!" I cursed myself angrily. He stood still with his hands in his pants pocket. We kept silent for a while. I was messaging my ankle.
'Careless Careless Shoot Anonymous Anonymous Heartless Mindless no wants who care about me....'
His phone was ringing. Even his ringtune also showed us about his loneliness. This guy was really was a loner.
He took it out and answered.
"Speak!" Ah was it the word he always uses for welcome the caller.
"I don't go to school this week"
'....'
"You'll see her. You know her..."
'....'
"Goo AhnNa" I looked up at him as he mentioned my name. Who was the caller?
"That's all" Then he hung up. The sky was getting darker and darker. It was evening already. I heard he sighed. Then I felt my body was lifted up from the ground. Baekhyun was carrying me bridal style.
"What...What are you doing? Let me go!"
"Don't move!" His word with his cold voice made me stop moving immediately. My heart was beating fast as I sensed his smell. It was good. I felt very strange because I felt safe and calm in his arms. Aish! What was this feeling? Finally we reached his car. He put me in the car and then he want to sit in the driver seat.
We kept silence on the way back home. He stopped the car in front of the hospital. I was bandaged and was sitting on a wheel chair, waiting for Baekhyun to pay. When finished he walked to me. I could see the nurse winked and smile at him but he ignored with the steady face. See! This guy was very heartless.

"I'm home!" I shouted Baekhyun helped me in, because of my ankle.
"Hyung!!!" I heard Jinnie yelled out in enjoy.
"Omo what happen, AhnNa?" Omma asked as she saw me in his arms.
"It's my fault" Baekhyun bowed. Omma helped me to sit on the couch.
"Did she make any trouble to you, son?" Appa asked looking at Baekhyun.
"Ani, I had a great time with her anyway" Liar!!!
"I'm not a troublemaker, appa" I pouted, Appa smiled shaking his head.
"Doctor said she'll be ok in a few days" Baekhyun said calmly.
"Good to hear that. Tomorrow you'll go to choose the dress and suits. I hope, it's ok with her ankle" Omma said to him.
"Hyung! I'm very happy that you'll become my Daddy"
"Jin!!!" I shouted at Jin's words. Who teach him like that? Jin ran to hide behind Baekhyun. It's very embarrassed to hear that.
"Don't shout at him, AhnNa-ah. It's true that he'll become your husband so it means he'll become Jin's uncle. So it doesn't matter if Jin calls him Daddy, right?" Omma said that made me lower my head down. I was very upset right now. My parent had a big hope with my marriage life. But... what if they find out about my relationship with this guy? How would they react? I peeked at Baekhyun finding he kept that steady face.
"Hyung! I have something for you"
"Really?"
"Yes! Wait a minute" Jin ran to our room.
"I'll bring you guys some fruits" Omma said and walked to the kitchen.
"This is for you, Hyung" Jin came down and handed a box to Baekhyun. He took it and examed.
"What is it?"
"Open, please" Baekhyun opened it and we found the black robot which I and Jin bought last days.
"Do you like it, Hyung?" Jin asked cutely. Baekhyun nodded with a smile to Jin. I repeated 'He smiled'. He really did it! Finally, I could see his smile. His smile made his face looked very beautiful. It was different from his cold handsome face.
"Your smile is perfect, son. Why don't you like to smile?" Appa said with a smile but that made Baekhyun's smile disappeared from his face and back to his steady face again. He sighed but didn't say anything. Appa sighed. I looked at Appa as he looked at me liked he had something to tell me but didn't dare to let it out.
"Ok let's eat" Omma put the tray of fruits on the table.
"Aww a lot of oranges again, grandma?" Jin pouted and took a fork of apple.
"Don't eat then" I said to him.
"Mommy!"
"Ok ok, I meant eat something else"
"Hyung! You cannot eat orange like me, right?" Baekhyun just nodded.
"Great! At least Hyung is like me. Let's eat apple then, here" Jin handed him a fork of apple.
"Thank"
"He has hands, Jin-ah... He can take it by himself" I said carelessly.
"AhnNa!" Omma tugged my arm. Aish! What happen to my family? Looked like they like this guy a lot. Now I was really a loser to him. I glared at him as he raised his eyebrow at me. Annoying!
"I have to go now" Baekhyun said standing up.
"Ok drive safely"
"Thank you. Goodbye, bye bye Jin" He bowed to my parent and knelt down to say goodbye to Jin.
"Bye Hyung, good night"

After Baekhyun went back, we were sitting in the living room.
"How was your date with him, dare?" Omma asked with a smile.
"Good, but he's kinda quiet and cold" I replied pretending as I didn't know him before.
"JongHyun told me a lot about him. He said he becomes like this because of their careless. He's a person who lacking of love from family. Since he was
Young, they were very busy with business. They're rarely home. He grew up with nothing but money and loneliness" Appa said with a low tune. That was true. He was a heartless guy, too.
"His father hopes that you can change him"
"Me? Change him?" I asked pointing to myself.
"Not funny, Appa"
"I, too, think that you can do it"
"Hehe I'm not sure"
"This is your mission: make the coldest guy happy"
"It's very difficult, Appa" Esp, for me who he hated the most.
"We count on you, dare" Appa said and walked away.