XVII

-Nara Shikamaru

The masked ninja flew through the air before he was kicked into the ground with a hand to his throat.

Crack..
crack. crack.

The mask fell in two to show a woman's face but Naruto only tightened his grip.

"Naruto!" Kakashi yelled.

Zabuza was gone in seconds and Naruto was flying through the air. Six kunais slipped through Narutos fingers before he threw them at sounds speed toward the duo.
Zabuza blocked five but one managed to cut deep into his arm. Naruto came down on him like a boulder, crushing both into the bridge.

He could hear the crying of a girl but the jingling of bells overpowered it easily.
Naruto kicked Zabuza away and held a kunai to his throat.

"He killed him.. he killed him so why do you protect him?!"
Naruto went to stab the kunai through Zabuzas chest but the ninja kicked him away.

Naruto skidded along the floor as the newly found 'woman' helped Zabuza sit up. His deep breathing looked as if it was steam.
He looked up, hatred shining in his red eyes.
Zabuza pulled his sword out, ready to kill the demon they clearly underestimated. Naruto began to run. He ran faster than any Genin, even any Jonin could run before he was simply.. gone.

Blood curdling screams came from behind and the four shinobi looked over to see blood flying through the air with severed limbs and heads.
Tazuna watched in horror as Gato dropped to the concrete, his head severed from his body.

Red chakra grew from Narutos golden hair and three tails came from his back.

"He's loosing control."
Itachi held Kakashi back. "We'll only get killed."

Itachi looked back and clenched onto Kakashis shirt. He looked forward, trying to but barely keeping himself from breaking down.
Sakura cried on Sasukes chest, the senbon needles still lodged deep in his flesh. Mito was silently crying above her..
though Tazunas eyes were still on the bloody crime scene in front of them.

"Why? Why why why why why why why?!" Naruto screamed.

Zabuzas sword was gone than lodged deep in his side. A large dent was in the unnamed ninjas chest.
He stumbled, half his side destroyed by his own weapon as he caught his son. Zabuza stumbled and fell onto the ground with the ninja still in his arms.

"You protect him even though he killed him.. why do you people do that?!"
Naruto sent a katana into Zabuza, piercing his heart and killing him painfully.

The red completely consumed Naruto as his hands slipped from the sword.

"Kit."

Narutos eyes rolled, his feet tripping over one another before he too, hit the ground.
Two rouge shinobi dead.. and the jinchuriki taken over,
Everyone stayed silent much like the falling snow.