XXV

-Tenten

Foxy hummed as he moved. He squeezed his eyes close before letting them flutter open.
This bed felt weird, almost as if it wasn't his. He sighed and ran a hand over his face. Foxy tried to sit up but something heavy on his hip stopped him midway.

He looked over his shoulder to see Kitty soundly asleep. Foxy bit his lip and appeared beside the trail of clothes.

"Oh shit."
"Kitty or Sasuke." Kurama chimed.
'Why'd you let me do that?!'
"You cut the link."
Foxy sighed and grabbed his uniform before disappearing in red petals.

Kurama came out of his cage to lean on the counter as naruto let the henge down and pulled a black tank top, black shorts and black boxers out.

"Kit you have the Chunin exams."
"Gah fuck!"
Naruto held the wall as he tried to breath normally. Kurama chuckled and ruffled Narutos hair.
"I think it's amusing. Every time you've drank, you've ended up screwing one of the Uchihas."
Naruto glared at him. "I don't care! I'm going in my clothing! Fuck orange! Fuck Uzumaki Naruto! I'm Uchimaki Naruto! Not a blonde idiot!" Naruto yelled.

Naruto threw his clothes on.

"Kit shower."
"Fuck!"

Kurama chuckled as Naruto grabbed another pair of the same clothing and walked to the bathroom. He slammed the door close as a knock came to the front door. He looked over and walked up to open the door and see none other than Uchiha Madara.

".. who the hell are you?"
"A friend of Narutos.. and you are." Kurama played dumb.
"Madara, where's Naruto?"
"Why?"
"I need to check if the seal is stable."
"Oh~ he's taking a shower."

Madara grumbled, passing Kurama as if it was casual. Kurama shut the door, clearly seeing no point in starting more shit.

"Kit the hokages here!"

Moments later the door flew open for Naruto and his blob of blonde hair to come out. He wore the black outfit with his ninja gear already on.

"What's up?"
"I need to check the seal on your stomach."

Naruto sighed and lifted his shirt. Madara crouched to examine the seal.
Another knock came to the door and Naruto face palmed when the six foot five red haired beast skipped over.

'You're such a child'
'But of course my jailer'

Naruto rolled his eyes as Kurama opened the door.

"Who the hell are you?"
"A friend of Narutos."

Sasuke appeared around the corner, still looking at Kurama suspiciously. He looked forward and was slightly stunned to see Madara there, examining the seal on Narutos stomach.
Madara stood after a second.

"You'll be fine to take the Chunin exam, the nine tails chakra won't be able to leak out like last time."
Naruto gave a thumbs up before Madara walked out and he let the henge fall.
"The nine tails can't get out anymore."
"Oh shut up."
Kurama raised his eyebrows.
"Oh so you do know this guy." Sasuke pointed to Kurama.
"Hm? Of course I do, he's the nine tails."

Sasukes head snapped to Kurama who raised his eyebrows.

"Wha? Huh? How?"
"Fancy trick." Naruto shrugged. "Now why are you here?" Naruto bumped his hip on Sasukes.
"Hm oh I wanted to walk together."
"Aw~. Isn't that cute." Kurama teased. He bent to Sasukes level. "Much better than hearing my kit scream for more."
Naruto smiled as Sasukes cheeks burned a light pink.
"He listens?" He hissed.
"Apparently."
Sasuke groaned and Naruto hugged him, chuckling.
"How is this not embarrassing for you?!"
"Because he's seen a lot worse that I have done."
Kurama nodded. "I'll go back, you two have to go and I'm coming with."

Sasuke watched as Kurama turned into red chakra and simply disappeared. He crouched and pulled Narutos shirt up.
Naruto laughed and pulled Sasuke up, kissing him.

"C'mon kitten." "Would you stop it with that?" "My kitten."
Sasuke grumbled and smacked Narutos ass as he climbed to the window.
"Oh master."
Naruto smirked when Sasuke growled.
"Don't give me a boner now Naruto, I will make us late for you to solve it." "That doesn't sound too bad."

Sasuke rolled his eyes as they jumped out the window. Naruto of course put the henge up as they jumped, seeming to race each other.

They soon landed on the ground but Naruto put a flip in there. Sasuke crossed his arms.

"I won." "No~. I get extra points for doing three back flips off of a building."

Sasuke rolled his eyes. He smacked Narutos ass before their team noticed them and Sakura ran up.

"Would you stop it with that?" "Hn."
Naruto groaned as Sakura grabbed onto Sasukes arm. Sasuke winked before shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Did you change your style Naruto?" Mito questioned.
"No my other clothes are just dirty so I have to wear this." "Hn." "Orange is a good color." "Hn."
Naruto puffed his cheeks. "C'mon! We can't be late!"

He walked into the building with the others following.

"Mizo!" Mito and Naruto yelled.
He looked over and ran after them as they climbed the stairs.
"How do you know it's this way?"
"Do you really think they would've made it that easy?" Naruto raised an eyebrow.
"Hn."
"Yes I know that teme." Naruto sighed.

They finished climbing the third staircase to see Kakashi leaning against the wall.

"Don't you have a baby to take care of?" Naruto questioned.
Kakashi smiled. "I only wanted to see if my cute little Genin could get pass the genjutsu."
"Well we did!" Sakura screamed.
Kakashi nodded. "Yes, I expect you all to do very well, it's not like the wave village mission where three Jonin are with you."
Naruto crossed his arms. "We know Kakashi, that's why some of us are going to be silent when we walk in." They looked at Sakura.
"Oh come on! Sasuke-kun do you hear what they're saying to your future wife?!"
"Hn."
A smile tugged Narutos lips but he quickly hid it.
"Anyways let's go! I'm tired and want to win!"
"That's not-" Kakashi sighed as Naruto opened the door.

KI instantly hit Naruto like a powerful wave. Sasuke looked in to also feel like immense KI.
Naruto walked in, trying to dismiss it before he let out his own KI -though his was a little demonic- and scare everyone.

"Hey you guys made it!"
The tension instantly shattered as Kiba ran up to them with the others following. Shikamaru yawned and stayed on the table.

"Took you guys long enough." Ino crossed her arms. "Shut up Ino-pig we were waiting for Naruto-baka!" "Still using those stupid nicknames huh Forehead?"

The two began to fight as Naruto and Sasuke tilted their heads, dumbstruck.

"I'm glad to see you two aren't fighting." Kiba slapped Narutos back.
"Hn." "Yeah after the wave mission, we calmed down."
Naruto kicked Sasukes leg and he smirked.
"More than calmed down." Shikamaru mumbled.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Kiba grumbled.
"Nothing."
Naruto sighed. "Stupid there's a Nara present."
"Hn."
Naruto looked at him annoyed and folded his arms.
"So Naruto did you start doing crunches or did your ass grow?"
Naruto jumped away from Shino. "Don't look at my ass."
"It was only right there."
Naruto sighed. "I want to go back to bed."

"Well you can't do that." They looked at the voice. "But maybe I could help with your competition."