XLIII

-Matatabi

"Well your definitely pregnant... but who's the father?"
Naruto groaned as he slid to a laying position on the bed. "I have an idea."
"Is it Sasuke?"
"I haven't seen him in weeks."
"It takes 7 to know if your pregnant."
Naruto sighed. "What am I going to do? I just got back to work and I don't even know if the father will be happy."
"And your father just died 3 weeks ago."
"Please don't remind me of that." Naruto sighed.
"Well it's not like you can keep this pregnancy a secret. When you become 6 months pregnant I'm restricting you to paperwork and when your 8 months, I'm suspending you."
"Wha? Why?"
"You can't hurt the baby and baby needs to be breast fed."
"I'm a boy."
"Naruto have you not looked yourself in the mirror?"

Naruto tilted his head.
"Bathroom." Tsunade sighed.

Naruto stood and walked into the bathroom. He stepped in front of the body length mirror.
His hair was still the same with a hair clip holding the bangs back. He looked normal.. except for the fact his hips seemed to have migrated out much like his thighs that seemed to have gotten bigger.

Tsunade turned him for Naruto to see his ass had also gotten bigger. His entire figure just seemed to have gone from slightly feminine to 'your now an hourglass divine hipster bitch'.
Naruto looked back up at himself to see his chest. His chest had grown a little too.
Naruto looked down his shirt.

"These weren't here a few days ago." He informed.
"Your bodies adapting to you being pregnant." Tsunade clapped Narutos shoulders. "You'll have to start wearing sports bras."
"What?!"

"And you need to tell the father whether he'll find it great news or not?"
Naruto groaned, falling into a crouch position. "Why? Why can't I catch a fucking break?!"
"It's called being careful and you obviously aren't."
Naruto looked up at Tsunade annoyed.
"Don't blame me for your recklessness... now I have things to do and you have someone to see."

Naruto sighed and followed her out of the bathroom. He went to open the hospital room door but Tsunade called out.

"Remember! Sports bra!" "Shut up!"

Kitty sat on the usual branch, staring at the usual pond. He sighed and took his mask off, of course having the usual henge up.

"Kitty."
He looked over as Foxy let go of the top branch, completely resting on the one Kitty sat on.
"I need to tell you something."
"And that would be?"
Foxy took his mask off with the also, usual henge.
"You can't freak out on me alright?"
".. alright?"
Foxy bit his lip and sighed. "I'm pregnant."
Kitty looked at him absolutely shocked. He stood and walked to Foxy.
"Who's the father?"
"You.." Kitty felt like fainting. "... or Uchiha Sasuke."
"... what?" Kitty choked.

That was him. Either way it was him!.. but he's only fucked Naruto.. and Naruto could get pregnant.
Kitty looked back down at Foxy, his head spinning as their feature resemblance started to flash before his eyes.

"You don't have to be apart of it.. I just wanted to tell you." Foxy broke the silence after a moment, successfully bringing Kitty back to reality.
"Your keeping the baby?"
"Well yeah... I'm not going to get an abortion and I know what it's like to be forgotten in an orphanage.. and I don't want the baby to feel that way.. so yeah I'm keeping them."
".. have you told Sasuke?"
Foxy shook his head. "I'm going to tell him later.. you were just the first one I knew I'd be able to find."
"... s-so your holding my child?"
"Possibly."
"Uh.. uh how exactly?"
"Well remember when we got drunk after finishing the preparations for the Chunin exams?"
"Yeah." He coughed.
Foxy nodded. "... yeah... I-I don't think we used protection and.. I know you didn't pull out.. so.." Foxy bit his lip.

Kitty rubbed his temples.

"I'm a father."
".. yeah."
"And your carrying?!"
Foxy caught Kitty before he could fall to the ground.
"Kitty? Kitty come on."
Foxy sighed deeply but couldn't help to shake his head at the childness.