All These Years || Macher/Loomis

Stu Macher X Billy Loomis

Warnings: mentions of killing & murder, cursing

Word Count: 1,407

Stu could barely stand this anymore, it was frustrating to pretend to be something he wasn't. Especially when Billy does it so effortlessly, it wasn't fair to either of them.

Since middle school, Stu knew he had been different from the other boys he went to school with, and when he met Billy a year later, he was beyond certain about it. It was something Stu always accepted about himself.

He was in love with Billy Loomis.

So disgustingly in love with this man, he would kill for him. He would do anything for Billy Loomis.

Today, Stu and Billy were going to meet up and talk about their plan, going over it again and again. It had to be absolutely perfect to insure that neither of them got caught and both of them made it out alive.

Except at this moment, they were in the courtyard, sitting in front of the fountain, with their 'girlfriends'. Stu liked Tatum... as nothing more than a friend, but their public relationship was labeled as dating, and Billy with Sidney?

Whatever the fuck they were, Stu didn't care.

Stu smiled to himself when his comments about Casey Becker's liver being placed in a mailbox had made Sidney get up and leave. The smug look on his face unwavering, even when Tatum smacked his arm and Billy gave him a look. Stu couldn't wait to see Sidney's blood spill all over the floor. Once she's out of the way, he'd finally have billy all to himself.

Billy definitely felt the same way.

Stu just knew it.

Stu spent all day staring out the window, not paying any attention to what the teachers were saying. After nearly 48 minutes, the sound of the principal over the intercom had pulled him out of his thoughts. Stu giggled carelessly, the sound blending in with the hustle and bustle of everyone else in class rushing to get out, if killing some slut got them out of school, they should've done it way sooner.

He pulled his long, lanky form from his desk, before walking out to the hallways, where other kids were starting to fill. Stu mentally rolled his eyes when he saw Tatum waiting for him at his locker, but put on a teasing smile anyway. He was used to faking it by now, what could a little more do?

Tatum would've been such a good best friend, he thought wistfully. Genuinely he liked her, but not like the Like he felt for Billy Loomis.

After Stu had told Sidney and Tatum about the party he was throwing tonight, he immediately told Billy. Despite Tatum telling him not to. She wasn't his boss.

Billy though? That's another story.

He had told Billy to get there early, so they could talk. So now, Stu waited in his room patiently. Every now and then he would glance at his watch; and each time he did, only a few minutes had passed.

What if Billy bailed on him?

What if he suddenly decided he wanted to stay with Sidney instead of Stu?

Before these thoughts could plague his mind any further, the man of the hour burst through Stu's bedroom door. Billy had recently made it a habit to enter his house without even knocking, not that Stu minded, though. So many thoughts plagued Stu's brain at the moment, and yet the only thing that could come out was a simple, "Hey."

"Hey yourself," Billy mumbled, plopping himself on Stu's bed and propping his feet up, making himself comfortable. The scene was so fucking domestic to Stu, he almost fucking gagged.