NSFW Alphabet || B. Sinclair

Bo Sinclair NSFW Alphabet (Male!Reader)

Warnings: nsfw content, minors dni

Word Count: 2,335

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

This man loves to take care of you, and when he's bottoming for you, vice versa. Sometimes a hot bath is all either of you need, after an intense session it's either a bath or sleep so choose wisely.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Bo doesn't have a specific favorite part of himself, although if you have a favorite part of him then he'll say that's his favorite. You love his hands, the way his back arches when you hit that spot, his thighs, ass, everything about him. Maybe your idea all along was self love.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Loves to cum on you obviously, loves when you make him cum and it lands all over his stomach, some even splattering to his face, But he loves when you force him to cum.

"Come for me."

And your voice just does it for him. He can't stop himself from cumming, doesn't even need a hand on his dick to come for you.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Honestly? I think he has a Daddy Kink. Now listen, he's got to trust you an extreme amount for you to even put your dick in his ass, but this? If he trusts you with this specific piece of information, you CAN'T take it for granted. He probably won't even talk to you for a few days if you react badly to it, but he bounces back quickly (a week or so) as long as you're okay with not talking about it ever again. But if you find it hot? He goes absolutely nuts. You already ravaged this man an un normal amount, but with this information it was almost too much. He's just so good for you when he lets this specific kink out, when he's in the right headspace for it, it's so fun for the both of you. The aftercare after is also immensely pleasant for Bo too.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Bo has experience with both male and females, there were ones that he'd take to bed before killing them and turning them into wax statues, of course. Alas, he'd never actually cared for anyone but you. That's what makes sexual intimacy with you so different. He knows what he's doing, but sometimes you make him feel like he don't. He finds that fun, intoxicating, loves to let you take care of him. It wasn't like that at first, he was very sure he would be topping, and honestly, you let him until both of you were secure enough and trustworthy enough in the relationship.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

His favorite position is missionary, boring, but he loves to just watch you mess him up, absolutely loves it when he says something mean and unnecessary and your eyes go a little feral and he has to put his hands above his head to keep himself from hurting his head on the wall.

He also likes it when you turn him over to lay on his stomach, and he just sets there rolling his hips up for you and gripping onto the sheets, this one is both of your favorites. His face pushed into your own pillow, not his, breathing so heavily he's sure he's about to pass out.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Not goofy, but if you do something to make him laugh, that is on you. The mood can usually be brought back as simple as that so it's no issue for either of you.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 25, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

YOUR NUMBERS UP | SLASHER FICSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें