NSFW Alphabet || T. Hewitt

Thomas Hewitt X Male!Reader

Warnings: nsfw content (obviously), minors dni

Word Count: 1,440

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

If you're not passed out, dead asleep, or absolutely incoherent by the end of your session it's a surprise for both of you, but he takes good care of you after no matter what, sometimes you bath together afterwards if it was a long session, those are his favorite.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Tommy's favorite body part is easily your waist, hands and hair. Your waist is Tommy's favorite thing to hold, he's always got a hand on your waist, and your hands!! My god your hands. They're so much smaller than his. It drives him crazy. And your hair is just so soft, it's so pleasant to Tommy.

Your favorite body part of Tommy's is his hands, chest, and hair. God, his hair drives you insane, pulling it whilst he eats you out drives him to go so much harder and it only furthers your own pleasure. His hands are SO much bigger than yours too. They feel specifically good locked inside you, pulling you apart that way. Tommys big, and his chest in particular always catches your attention first, love bites, kisses, your hands.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Tommy loves cumming inside you, it's true, but he also loves loves loves cumming on your face. He just can't get enough of it. He's packing heat down there, and knowing you could take him on your mouth and actually make him cum that way was also a big ego boost for you as well.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Breeding Kink. Man knows you can't have kids, you don't got the parts for that, but does he care? Absolutely not.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Honestly he had none, there was a lot of trial and error in your relationship. Now you know each other better than anyone though, that's for sure.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Any position that he can get you in, he does not disappoint nor does he complain. Just wants both of you to feel good.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Mm I can't see him being goofy or anything like that, but if you do something to make him giggle or vice versa then that'll probably be the most of it.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Big Hair Man. Yum.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's so in love with you, it's unreal. It makes every intimate moment so much more intense. Especially since you guys are each other's firsts on so many different things. He makes it so intense and you just can't get enough of it.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He wouldn't if he knew you we're there to help him out, he just doesn't see the point in it. If you aren't there then he'd just ignore it til it went away.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Biting, Breath play, Choking, Overstim, Crying, Orgasm Control