Random HCS || B. Sinclair

Bo Sinclair X Reader (Gender Neutral)

Warnings: crack, angst, murder, fluff, hurt/comfort, sadistic reader, cursing, mentioned smut, minors dni

Word Count: 1,615

• This man is an asshole, we all know it, but when it comes to you? Complete teddy bear. Lester & Vince would tease him about it if they knew he wouldn't kill 'em.

• You're the ONLY person who is allowed to tell him what to do.

• But only sometimes, if he thinks what you're saying is dumb, he'll completely ignore you altogether.

•  Anyway, you're his comfort person. Even if he doesn't like it, you're the only person he can talk to about person issues.

• It took a long while for both of you to make it to this point in your relationship. Bo had to make sure you were here for the long run.

•  Although Bo doesn't really show it in normal ways, he cares a lot for his brothers.

• One day, some people decide to cross through Ambrose. You were playing your role as the friendly neighbor, when you heard someone shouting.

"You stupid fucking redneck prick! Do you even know what the fuck you're doing?"
You turned, immediately figuring out it was coming from the gas station.
So you made your way towards the, what sounds like, a mess. "Hey, hey! What's the problem here?" You're voice was soothing.
"This dumb, illiterate fuck doesn't know what he's talking about!" Surely they weren't talking about your Bo.
You noticed the man was standing further away from his two friends, and you slyly made your way over, "Oh yeah?" Bo grunted, seemingly trying to tell you to 'back the hell up.' But your hand was quicker than even he expected.
Your little dagger made home in this guy's throat faster than he could get another word out. You pulled your hand forward ripping the knife out of his throat horizontally, some gooey throat shit coming out with it. You looked completely unbothered by this.
You kicked out his knees, watching him fall to the ground, blood splattering all over you, having stabbed through his carotid artery. The other two from the group screamed in horror, Bo took this as a chance to attack the other guy, while you went after the girl.
You snickered to yourself cruelly as you chased after her, she truly thought she could get away. Before she got far, she tripped, probably twisting her ankle. How lucky.
You made quick work of her, slitting her throat and bashing her head into the ground just to be sure.
You stood up and turned around, making eye contact with Bo.
"Are you okay?" You asked him, ignoring the 3 bleeding bodies as you made your way towards him. "You're askin' if I'm okay?" He laughed out.
You just shrugged, "Yeah?" Like you didn't just kill two people for him.
"Are you okay?" He asked, placing his hands on your cheek, trying to smear the blood off.
"Well," you started. "Blood isn't mine." You smiled up at him.
"Are you okay mentally?" He raised his eyebrows.
You glared at him, bringing your hands up to rest on his shoulders, "Not really, but that's pretty normal for me, honestly." You reassured him.
"C'mon, lets go get you cleaned up." He said, taking your hand and leading you out of the gas station.
He decided a hot shower would be the best for both of you.
"Why'd you do it? I know you don't like gettin' your hands dirty." He asked quietly, while wiping the dried blood off of your body with a wash cloth.
"Honestly?" Your eyes dare not leave his form. "I'd do anything for you Beauregard Sinclair."
He snorted, pinching your thigh for using his full name, but he believed you.
That was when he realized you weren't going anywhere.

• He'd never admit it, but he loves it when you play with his hair.

• He becomes boneless when you cuddle him and take care of him, he just loves you a lot.