The past confession - 1

"I—.... I like you!" Skeppy said, while nervousness drifts into his voice.

"W—what?!" Bad replied, in full shock.

"I said I like you idot!" Skeppy said again, louder and sternly this time.

Skeppy looked down, thinking bad might just reject him.

"I like you too, muffin head." Bad said with a blushing smile.

Skeppy looked up and the little bit of blush that was on him, risen into flushed face.

Bad went closer to skeppy and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and drew his hand onto skeppys.

Skeppy took bad's hand too, and gave him a kiss like bad did—But this time on the lips.

Bads gave a flushed look and skeppy smiled and giggled.

Skeppy lays on bads chest, as they both stare deeply at each other, lovingly. The wind flew past them silently.

———————-

As the day got colder, their relationship got warmer, and the day turn into a year—And it was finally time for college.

"AAAAAAAHHH BABE I CANT BELIEVE WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO COLLEGE TOGETHER!!" Skeppy screamed excitedly.

"Keep it down, muffin! And yeah I can't believe it either." Bad said annoyed then smiled.

"We should go get our numbers and classes, skeppy." Bad sad, while looking at the students passing by.

No answer. "Skeppy?" Bad said again, getting worried.

Skeppy was way too excited that he fell right on top of  bad.

"GEPPY!!!" Bad exclaimed, while falling with skeppy.

"I'm sorrryyyyyyy" Skeppy wined.

Bad sighed. "Just get your muffiny self off of me, skeppy and let's go get our classes."

"Fine." Skeppy got off of bad and helped him up.

"Follow me muffin." Bad stated while aiming to get down the hall.

Skeppy struggled to follow and ended up bumping into someone.

"AHH- I'm so sorry!" Said the boy he bumped into.

"Hmmp. It's ok." Skeppy replied while helping the boy up.

"What's your name?" Said the boy.

Skeppy looked straight up ahead then back at the boy, bad wasn't that far ahead. "The names skeppy, yours?"

"Velvet." The boy responded

"Well it was nice meeting you velvet, but now I gotta go catch up with my boyfriend—Bye!" Skeppy announced quickly before starting to catch up with bad.

"By-" Velvet spoke, but the black haired boy already left his sight.

"Slow down!" Skeppy started, annoyed.

"Fine, ok." Bad said reassuring.

Bad and skeppy made their way to the office and was revived with their classes and made their way to their first class.

"Awe we don't have the same class..." Skeppy spoken, with a sad tone.

"Awww it's okay muffin! We still have other classes together." Bad said, trying to cheer up skeppy.

Skeppy frowned. "Yeah I guess That's true."

"Cheer up muffin, ill see you after class." Bad said.