The break up of skephalo - 8

(Bads POV)

It's been a week since I've seen skeppy, and things have changed. I'm now the most popular kid in the school! And people are so jelly of me! All the girls and boys are falling for me, I guess im just so attractive! But technically im still together with skeppy so I havnt started to play anyone yet, even though I will start to cheat with anyone, I still sorta care for skeppy. Idk it's complicated—Maybe we could be friends in the further future, but for now I gotta break it off with him.

I walk down the hall and everyone looks at me, some drool, some pass out and some are just straight like statues and some of course are not interested. Then at the corner of my eye, I see a black haired boy with a light blue beanie, and I knew that that was skeppy.

I froze. I didn't expect to see him at this time, with everyone looking at me and after what happened.
I was speechless, then he turned his head, and he was as shocked as me. "B—bad..?" He stuttered, while staring at me. "S—Skeppy..?" I stuttered back.

Everyone looked at us, some confused and some were shock. We both fell silent. Then I spoke up, "S—skeppy can w—we sp—eak aft—er sch—ool?" I tried.
He nodded then he dashed. Then I once again fell silent. Puffy came over and took me to my locker, then I snapped out. "H—huh?" I said then realized where I was then entered the combination and opened the locker and grabbed my items.

"What was that?" Puffy asked me. "What was what?" I said, confused. "I mean that meeting with skeppy." I dropped my books. I realized I dropped them and bent down and picked them up. "Well uh.. I just asked him if we could meet after school so I can break up with him.." She sighs and looks at me, "Are you sure your ready to meet him? You guys were mainly speechless." I nodded and say "Im sure I am." Puffy nodded and we left down the hall and headed to class.

Anyways you must be wondering how am I poplour now? Well puffy gave me a make over and no more glasses! I wear eye contacts now and I wear baddie clothing. Of course I still wear my usual colors black and red but that's about it. My whole look has changed! Even my hairstyle. Anyways back to the story!

We headed to class and went to our seats, but today there was presumably a announcement because the guidance counselor came in. "Morning, class. This is counselor ranboo. He will be giving us an announcement." Tubbo said.

"Hello everyone, I am conselour ranboo or formally mr beloved. Today I have an announcement I would like to place down, There will be a festival at the end of the year to celebrate the last year of high school. At this festival you can dance, sing, eat, play, and have fun with yours fiends/family/lovers. And there will be a slow dance, so you'll have to grab a partner and dance!" Ranboo told the class.

I played with my pencil and mumbled to myself, "who would I dance with?" Puffy looked at me confused, "what did you say?" She asked me. "Oh nothing," I responded. "Just thinking to myself." She nods and looks back at the teacher and the conscelour.

After 5 hours, school was almost over and I would have to be speaking with skeppy. There's still 1 more hour left though. As I walk through the hall, all the attention goes to me, I make poses and greeteds as I walk pass people. I turn to a window while walking and see two beautiful little birds chirping on the nearest tree, how lovely.

While I wasn't looking I accidentally bump into someone. "Ow!" I exclaimed. "Ouch." Says the the other person. I look over to see who it was, it was not any other but SKEPPY! "Oh uh hi skep." I say while getting of him. "Is this your idea of meeting after school?" He asks me. I laugh, and shook my head. "No," I say. "I just wasn't paying attention."

Then I realized what position we were in, and I blushed. I shake my head and helped him up. I sighed and said "This might as well count as 'after school'." He nodded and we headed out the building. Near the water fountain and garden. "Since we're speaking together, I might as well say this." He broke the silence. "Yes?" I say. "I'm so sorry for the way I treated you, I didn't realize and it was all my fault." He says to me, looking like he's about to cry.

"Hey look, it may take awhile to actually forgive you but. Don't blame yourself for the whole entire time ok? Yes it was your fault, but I don't want you to feel that way so don't blame it on your self please." I say to him, he nods. "So back to what you were gonna say?" Skeppy goes back to that.

"I think we should take a break." I tell him, he nods in agreement. "Definitely, after how I treated you." He says. "Maybe in the distant future, we could be friends." I tell him. "Yeah maybe." He replies then asks, "are we cool now?" I smile, "yes we are good but we're definitely gonna be distant." I say to him. He nods.

-TIME SKIP-

I walk over to puffy, I need to talk to her before we leave. "Puffy?" I say. She looks at me, "yeah?" She responded. "Call the ignoring off." She looks at me with shock, "you guys talked?" She asks. And I nod. "It went alright." I tell her. She smiled now knowing skeppy is slowly changing but she'll never forgive him. "So is it almost time for rule number 2?" I ask her. She grins, "Of course it is."

ROLE THE CREDITSSS ——->
Haha I'm just kidding! I told you this would be longer right? SO IT WILL BE LONGER. Let's present—RANBOOBS COOKING SHOW!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

"Hello everyone, my name is Ranboo and I will be teaching everyone one of you how to make enemy pie. You use this kind of pie to give to ur enemies so they can perish—Alright let's start!"

"First you, start off like any other pie. You get the ingredients, you need; 2 1/2 cups of flour, 4 teaspoons of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 14 table spoons of cold butter, diced, 1 large egg that's lightly beaten with two tablespoons of cold water, and other stuff but don't forget the poison!"

"First, you make the dough, Then, grab a medium bowl and put in flour, sugar and salt using your two fingers. Work the butter with the dry ingredients then-" Then ranboob got cut off.

"DAD!!!" Screamed Micheal, then he jumped on top of him. "Son, I'm live on a cooking show making enemy pie!" Ranboo told him.

"Can I help you?" Micheal asked, Ranboo sighed then nodded. Then Ranboo started telling what to do to both Micheal and the people watching.

Skeppy sighed then turned off the TV. "Mom! What's for dinner?" He yelled-asked. "Chicken, mashed potato's, green beans and corn!" She yelled back.
"Ok!" He said.

Naomi scooted next to skeppy on the couch, "what happened today at school, brother?" She asked him.
"It was pretty interesting, me and bad spoke to each other and we broke up." Skeppy says to her. "Oh are you guys at least friends?" She asked. "I.. I guess you could see that." I responded. She nodded. "Can we play video games together???" She asked, "Of course, game on."

-Meanwhile with ???-

"I know, skeppy is sorry and Changed his ways, but he still deserves to suffer, suffer forever." They wickedly smile, then thought for a plan.

"Bingo,"

(THE END OF CHAPTER 8 ROLL THE CREDITS)

• Storyline and AU were created by me, harley.
• The Ranboo cooking show was inspired by plnkponda.
•Story advice came from Mae Chan.
• Credit to all of you for the support, and especially Cupid aro.
• IDK XD

If you have questions or anything, drop them right here I may or may not be able to answe them =] I also apologize this isn't a long chapter, I thought it would be way longer but you guys gotta deal.

Remembember, keep reading keep dreaming.

Comment and vote or die tomorrow.