Took me by surprise - 6

Out of pure anger, skeppy slapped the living muffins out of bad. Bad was shocked, uneased. He was upset, "why would skeppy slap me?" He thought. Then another slap came at him. And at that time, he had enough.

(Skeppys POV)

I looked down at him, marked from the slaps I gave him but not too serious but could have been painful. But could you really blame me? He pranked me! He shouldn't have done that right?

Bad starts to lift his head up, I take glance onto his face that suddenly shifts to a glare from him. I didn't see happiness... I saw.. anger. He crosses his arms and gives me look, and he starts to clear his throat.

"Why da frick did you do that skeppy?! That's really rude of you! I'm ur boyfriend, not a toy. Not someone you can play with and tore up with. I'm not someone you can just manipulate! I'm your someone special, and the ways you've been treating me are terrible! Are we even considered dating after this?!"

I looked at him, speechless. I was taken by surprise, by the anger in his emerald eyes. Tears started scrolling down my face, tears also started spilling on his as well. "Puffy was right," he said before turning away and leaving down the hall.

"What have I done?.." I mumble to myself. I slumbt down on the floor and watched as my tears grew like an acid. Reflecting back on all those times, I finally understand why. I pushed this man as far as he could go, but he lacked the words to let me know.

He acted out now I could see it is my fault. I'm not the best man for him, I messed up and I can't fix it. I just feel so guilty and terrible, I didn't do the right thing. Heck I even tried to get with someone new, imma bad boyfriend. Maybe I shouldn't be with him after all, but I certainly knew I should apologize, forgiveness or not. He deserves one.

The ball rings, and I head to class. I wipe my tears away and cleaned my face with my sleeves. I walk into the classroom and sat right next to the window in a row. I looked out the window, noticing the beautiful scenery. But it's not that pretty, it has some marks from over the years. It once had been beautiful and brand new, like me and bass relationship. It turned over the years, I turned more color as the years came by.

I may not even be able to forgive myself, ever. It was too much pain I given him, too much. I looked around the room and I noticed some slightly different changes. Puffy was sitting next to bad and Sam was sitting next to mega. Puffy and bad exchanged glances from me, sorta giving me the chills.

Then all of a sudden, the teacher camed in and started his lesson on social studies, unlike any normal time I was listening and paying attention. Remembering all what the teacher had spoken, he spoke about wars, and how history keeps ok repeating and may never stop if someone doesn't make a change. And I think the teachers name is uhh.. tubbo? Yeah tubbo.

Oh and I'm pretty sure the guidance counselor's name is mr beloved. I think that's also tubbos last name. They must be married, I wonder how's life treating them. Is they're relationship better then me and bads? Probably. Definitely has to be better then me and bads right?

(BADS POV, also taking place minutes before)

I started to ran down the hall until I reached the hall away where the library was and started to slow. I take a left and I was suddenly met with the library doors. I rushed right through and landed on a cushion. I sat there, crying non stop.

The librarian noticed, and decided to pick up the phone and called someone. I'm not sure who though..

I just can't believe skeppy. Him out of all people why?! He's my boyfriend for crying out loud but manipulated me multiple times?! Unbelievable! I'm not sure if I could ever forgive him.. I hear the library doors open and I looked to see puffy storming through the doors.

"BAD WHAT HAPPENED, WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU CRYING?!" Puffy exclaims as she runs over to me and sits on the cushion beside me.

I started to cry more, the more I cried the more she comforted me. "Hey, hey, it's ok. Tell me what happened.." she says to me.

"Well.." I started. "Skeppy slapped me twice and I... I snapped." I responded. Puffy looked at me, with a sad smile. She hugged me from the side, and told me everything will be ok. She asks if I wanted to sat next to her in class, I agreed and she replied that sam will be sitting next to mega.

The bel rang and we left to find out classroom, but we said goodbye to the librarian before we left the library. Before we knew it, we were down the hall and almost to our class. We went in and we sat down, away from skeppy. I wiped my tears away and cleaned my face with my sleeve.

From time to time, me and puffy would take suspensive looks at skeppy and he just would look back to us puzzled, which is well deserved. And I don't want a word from skeppy, not a word.

(After class — TURNING TO 3RD POV)

Skeppy left the classroom, and into the hall stumbled to his locker. He typed in the combination and opened the locker and grabbed his stuff. History, was his last class for the day. So he grabbed his bag and shut the locker door and wondered to the schools front door.

Once he got to the door, he notices bad gets into his car and starts to drive away. I walked to my blue Tesla and went in, I jammed in the keys and i scurried out the school parking lot.

It takes 15 miles from my house to my school and back. So it would presumably be 4:59 when I return home.

After what felt like forever, I returned home and went into my bedroom. I closed my door and fell to my knees. I pondered at the events that occurred today, and oh was I upset, once more. And guess what? "It was all my fault." I mumble to myself.

(END OF CHAPTER 6)

— — — — — — —

TY SO MUCH FOR READING—I PROBABLY WONT MAKE A CHAPTER FOR THE BAKER BOOK ANY TIME SOON SO YEAH. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, and sadly this is almost the end of the story, unless you have any requests or dares and questions. I will take them in! Have a good morning/day/night! :D (word count: 1163)

Comment and vote, or die tomorrow.