The room's lights were currently then when they eyes slowly began open. Y/N layed in a comfortable hospital bed, completely covered by the duvet. Aki sat by their side, waiting patiently for them to wake up.

Aki was busy peeling a apple for themto eat later.

"Hows' Denji and Power?" mumbled Y/N.

Aki looked up from his work and said that they were both fine.

"I picked up your arm for you." explained Aki.

The teenager pulled their arm from under the thick blanket and was able to see the s/t skin of the limb that was earlier severed.

Aki placed down a plate with cute apple slices with the skin looking like bunny ears.

Y/N tried to reach for the apple slices but Aki pulled it away. Y/N kept on trying to get the snack and after a few minutes of struggling, Aki pushed the plate forward.

"Obediently do as I say. You and Denji are stupid, childish and immoral. I am more senior than you and I believe that if you do your duty to society, you'll get your just deserts. So if you do as I command, I will protect you and your current lifestyle. Do you understand me?" lectured Aki.

Y/N just nodded and stuffed their face with the juicy apple, making Aki's mouth curve upwards in a smile.

He then stood up, bowed a little and left to go and check on Denji.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal sunny weekend. Y/N, Denji and Aki were sitting around the small table in the living room, just doing normal stuff.

Y/N was reading a book, which they were luckily able to read from the help of Aki. And Denji was just talking from straight out his ass about anything and everything.

Suddenly the front door banged open. Aki and Denji went to go and check who or what is was and in the doorway stood the female devilman, Power.

Her cat was perched in her shoulder like a parrot and nuzzling into her cheek.

Power ran off into the living room to see Y/N still buried their book. She ran over and climbed into Y/N's lap. The teenager just wrapped their arms around the devil man's back and continued to read.

-------------

Power looked disgusted at the curry that was placed in front of her. She picked up a slice of a carrot and flinged it in the air.

"I hate vegetables! BLEH!" yelled Power in disgust.

Denji was able to catch it, while Y/N just sat in between them, casually eating their food normally.

Later on, Power refused to to bathe or to flush her shit.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!