二十

"D...do...what...?" asked Y/N.

"Sex."

Sweat dripped down Y/N's back as their face flushed brightly.

"Arms up!" exclaimed Himeno happily.

Instinctively, Y/N raised their arms above their head as Himeno pulled off the white T-shirt they were wearing.

"Good doggy! Good doggy!"

Y/N closed their eyes as their cheeks became even more hot and red.

"RIGHT!" yelled Y/N.

Himeno went lower and started pulling their pants down. She was feeling around Y/N's pocket areas when she felt a small bump in their right pocket.

She sticked her fingers in and pulled out  a brown lollipop.

        ---------------- flashback ----------------

"Are you alright Y/N?" asked Makima gently.

Without saying anything, Y/N got up and stood like a statue outside.

Makima followed after her a few minutes later with a small plastic bag in her left hand.

She pulled out a bottle of water and handed it over to Y/N.

The h/c haired teenager  was looking down at the ground in a daze.

Makima pulled out the lollipop she had in her mouth and said, "Open your mouth."

Y/N opened their mouth slightly and Makima then slid the brown lollipop into their mouth.

"You like it?" questioned the pink haired woman.

Y/N nodded gently at her words and Makima smiled at their slow movements. Even though she felt the ever-lasting want to punch and kick Himeno in the gut, she was happy that Y/N was enjoying themselves.

         ----------------  present  ----------------

Himeno layed spread-eagle on her bed as she loudly snored the night away.

Y/N layed on their side on the opposite end of the bed. They held the lollipop Makima gave in their right hand.

"Alastor, I'll tell you a nice story about today and about my first kiss. I bet Pochita would have wanted to try this as well..." spoke Y/N to themself.

       ---------------- timelapse ----------------

"Y/NNNNNNN, time to wake upppppp." drew out a woman's voice, that Y/N immediately recognized it as Himeno's.

She yawned widely and slowly sat up in the now dishelved bed.

"Up for breakfast?" asked Himeno.

Y/N got out of bed and walked onto the small balcony that connected the room. There were lush green plants and a city view down below. The sun was barely up, giving it a lovely glow in the morning air.

The two devil hunters sat across from each other with crossed legs in their seats.

"Grub you eat while looking down on people tastes amazing. I feel like a god!" exclaimed Y/N happily.

Himeno rested her chin in her palm as she looked over at the buildings.

"Y/N, I was drunk last night, so I don't remember a thing... did I force myself on you?" inquired Himeno.

Y/N shook their head vigorously as Himeno breathed out a long sigh.

"AWWW, THANK GOD! IF I MADE MOVES ON MINOR, I WOULD GER SERIOUSLY ARRESTED!" shouted Himeno.

Himeno commented on Y/N's strangeness, saying that most people would run away or feel uncomfortable. The subordinate  just told her that there was no reason to run away if she was just giving away free food.

And so, Himeno and Y/N continued their conversation until late into the morning.

But little did the young devilhunter know, one of their many love interests was killed.

----------------------------------------------------------

PLS HELP! MY GUY BESTIE YA'LL💀JSBSKDFBSIJBDDDB

N-E GAYS