十九

Makima chugged a large glass of beer and then gently placed it on the table. She looked up to the people behind the counter and asked for another glass.

Meanwhile, Y/N was having a internal homosexual panic attack.

They picked up their chopsticks as they hastily tried to change the conversation.
"Makima! Did you hear how I picked-up one of those gun devil whatchamacallits!"

Makima praised the teenager with a great but gentle smile.

A few hours later, everyone had a large drinking competition. Aki and Himeno layed their heads on the table as the beer glasses surrounded their heads.

Makima still continued to order more and more beers.

The topic some how got around to IQ. Power kept pretending that her IQ was higher than it actually was.

Silently, Himeno wrapped her arm around Y/N's shoulder.

She gently placed one of her hands on the h/c haired child's jaw. She then placed her other hand on the side of their face.

Then, Himeno placed her soft lips on the other's  pair. Y/N's face and ears became hot as a deep shade of red spread quickly on their face.

Everyone around the table stared in surprise. Makima's chest started aching painfully. Aki's eyes were wide and angry. Denji's body started shaking frustration. Power wanted to punch Himeno right in the face.

Himeno leaned forward more into the kiss. Suddenly, something warm and smooth slipped past Y/N's lips.

Himeno pulled her head back as her tongue was pulled away with it.

She then suddenly collapsed against the table from how tired she was.

Y/N's face looked like as if they had a severe fever.

Everyone looked at the two of them in surprise. The black haired man slapped Y/N on the back as he congratulated them on their first kiss with Himeno.

------------------------------------

After everyone had finished eating and drinking, they all were saying their goodbyes to each other.

Denji was looking around to find Y/N, but unfortunately, he couldn't spot them anywhere.

Makima finally noticed that something was up. Y/N had disappeared.

"Have you guys seen Y/N?" asked Makima.

Fuji told her that Himeno was piggy backing them in a different direction.

Makima sweated nervously. She didn't know where Himeno lived, so she couldn't go and pick Y/N up.

Shit.

------------------------------------

Their eyes felt blurry and strained as they opened her s/n eyelids.

Y/N's felt like  they were in a full on desert. They tried looking around for water but heard something odd.

There was the sound of chugging and suddenly lips attached themselves to Y/N's. Cold water slipped into their mouth, hydrating the them.

"Huh... Y/-Y/-Y/NNNNN..... why are you in my house? Hn? Werrrre you the one who carried me...? Huh?" asked a female voice.

Y/N's eyes snapped immediately wider. Himeno was straddling their hips.

She was wearing a plain white tank-top and her panties.

Y/N's head felt dizzy as hell. They couldn't tell one thing from another.

Himeno starting telling them how they should just give up on Makima (fuck no bitch☺🖕) and Aki.

She then flopped next to Y/N and cuddled into the side of their arm.

She leaned into Y/N's ear and asked,

"Wanna...?"

___________________________________

Thanks for over 11k reads...

All of yall are wierd for reading this piece of trash.

You cannot tell me other wise 👉😄👈

Take this as a token of my gratitude♡