十七

The devil wrapped it's strange body around Y/N, restrainig their movements. Mouths grew on the rough skin that bit harshly onto their body.

Suddenly, the sickly color of Y/N's skin went back to it's healthy color. The markings on their writs turned back to its color, making Y/N panic.

"Shit! I'm outta blood!"

In a moment of desperation, Y/N bit down on the eternity devil. For some reason he tasted like playdough. Weird.

"Ouch..."

The markings on their wrists returned to it's pure black form and their skin went back to it's sickly shade.

"Even blood as gross as sewer water... would taste like strawberry jam if I drink while seeing your face all twisted in paiiiin!!" yelled Y/N in excitement.

A black shinigami, wearing white cloth over its crotch area, floated through one of the walls. It's face hardens in anger from seeing the fight.

"Black demon dude! Can you help out here?" exclaimed Y/N.

It nods lightly and punches the devil back more and more downwards in the hallway.

The shinigami used it's incredible speed and separated Y/N's body from it's head.

"GAAAAH! IT HURTS, IT HURTS!! AHHHH!" screamed the devil in absolute pain.

Slowly, Y/N sunk to the ground as the devil panted in victory.

Mumbling the spirit devil's name again, Himeno grabbed Y/N up from the back of their shirt and lifted them back on their feet.

"I just had a eureka moment..." mumbled Y/N under their breath.

"YOU GET CUT UP BY ME AND BLEED! I DRINK YOUR BLOOD AND RECOVER! I'M GONNA BECOME A KILLING MACHINE BITCH!" yelled Y/N in happiness as they launched themself right back into battle.

"THAT NOBEL PRIZE IS MINE!"

_________________________________________

Breathing heavily from pain, the devil felt like it was about to die from exhaustion.

Himeno layed on the ground, tired.

Arai was wrapped up in his blanket.

Kobeni was staring at the ceiling, drooling.

Denji was hugging his legs into his chest, sulking about how reckless Y/N is.

Himeno got off the ground and went to go and check on Aki, who was laying in one of the beds.

"Aki, are you still... alive?" asked Himeno nervously.

"How much... how much time has passed?" asked Aki tiredly.

"Nearly three days."

Power was off to the side, mumbling something about Meowy.

Himeno climbed into the same bed as Aki, hugging him around the neck. He turned away from her face, not liking the close proximity. Aki was silently wondering how Y/N was holding up from the battle they was currently having.

"Let's all go... drinking together. It's over so I'm gonna sleep." suggested Himeno as she drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, all the way down where the fight was being held, Y/N was standing right in front of the heart of the devil.

The black shinigami is standing in the corner with the female harpie showing off her chest prominently.

The devil was yelling at Y/N, telling them to kill him.

"What?! It's over already?! But it felt great! Like dipping into a pool! Too bad!" yelled Y/N happily.

They took the two eyes that were standing in front of them. They used their bare, bloody hands and ripped the two eyes apart from each other.

_________________________________________

WE'RE HAVING FUCKING EXAMS ALREADY! STAB ME IN ASS!!;$:$*^#×

Have a happy little day☺