十八

Y/N had their arms slung around Denji and Power's shoulders. In their tight grip they held a small bronze bullet. Everyone shuffled behind the three of them, feeling embarrassed that they did not help the h/c haired teenager.

---------------------------------------------------------

Loud chatter echoed around the table. Beer glasses and small plates of food scattered around the area. Power was leaning her body over a plate of the sashimi.
"Makima'll be here a bit later!" announced Himeno.

"This is the first time I've had such a delicious
meal...!" coed Kobeni.

"Oh yea, you're sending all your money home... eat all you want beni." replied a woman Y/N didn't know or recongise.

One of the men ordered a large amount of food as Power kept screaming about how the karaage.

Aki asked one of the other men there why he hadn't brought his devilman. The man, 'Fushi', said that the devilman was scared and then he complemented that Aki had intelligent devimen.

One of the guys that were sitting next to Y/N yelled, "COME ON! YOUR SO YOUNG, SO EAT UP MORE!"

"FUCK! I CAN'T READ ANY OF THIS SHIT!"

Their eyes widened as they remembered a certain something. They lowered the menu and turned to Himeno who was chugging beer next to them.

They leaned closer to her ear and whispered with their hand covering the side of their mouth.
"When can I get the kiss?"

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll make sure to make the kiss nice and deep. So can you forgive me for trying to kill you?" asked Himeno with a gentle voice.

They enthusiastically said that she was completely forgiven.

"A NEWBIE WELCOMING PARTY, SO ALL THE NEW GUYS STAND UP AND INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! TELL US YPUR NAME, AGE AND WHAT DEVIL YOU CONTRACTED WITH!" excalimed the man as he wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulder.

Power, Denji and Aki all stared angrily at the man's arm, wishing oh-so-desperatly to forcefully seperate it.

Aki mentioned monotonely how revealing what devil they contracted with would be a bad idea.

The guy next to Y/N sighed how Aki still 'had a stick up his ass'.

Himeno shoved the guy's arm off Y/N's body and then wrapped her own arm on the h/c haired devil hunter as she yelled at someone to get her another beer.

Another woman mentioned how she wanted to know the newbies hobbies.

"I'M Y/N! And I'm 16 if I remember right! My hobbies are eating and sleeping!" introduced Y/N.

Everyone except Denji, Aki and Power gasped at how young the child was.

Himeno tightened her arms around Y/N's neck and asked if the glass they were holding was beer and the teenager replied with saying that it was just very sweet tea.

"I'M ARAI HIROKAZU! I'M 22! THE DEVIL I CONTRACTED WITH IS THE FOX DEVIL! MY HOBBIE IS MAKING HAIKUS!" exclaimed the black haired male.

"Isn't that the same one Haya-guy contracted with?" questioned Y/N.

"The fox devil is on good-terms with humans, so it contracted with many devil-hunters." explained Aki.

"Only handsome guys can summon its head though! It only cares about how they look!" happily said Himeno.

Kobeni stood up as her hands gripped onto her pretty dress.
"My names Higashiyama Kobeni. I'm 20 years old... The devil I contracted with is... a secret... My hobbie is eating delicious stuff."

"That outfits cute." pointed out one of the women.

"Yeah... it's a hand-me-down from my older sister."

"Your 1 of 9 sisters, right? That's crazy!" continued the woman.

After that, Aki asked where the guy's, Fushi, where his newbie was. Fushi said that the guy had already died by the hands of a devil. And on that, the atmosphere became very quiet. Then, a gray haired woman explained how most people often drop like flies.

Himeno wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck and said happily, "Y/N I sn't gonna die, since they wants a kiss from me!"

The guy from earlier who wanted Y/N to eat, yea him, explained that whenever Himeno was drunk that she would turn into a full on kissing machine.

Y/N was struck with an arrow from the sad bitch fairy. Right here. Right now.

Y/N started mumbling happily about them finally having their first kiss.

Suddenly, Makima appeared behind their shoulder and asked, "A kiss?"

Makima ordered her drink as she pulled off her long black jacket.

Aki got up respectfully and allowed Makima to sit in the seat next to him.

"Are you going to kiss someone Y/N?"

"OF COURSE NOT!"

"Ehhhh! Y/NNN, you're not not going to kiss me?!"

"OF COURSE I AM!"

___________________________________

HAHHAJDKQVSJQBKAVWKXJ

YA'LL ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT LONGER!!