CHAPTER 4

At PARK

Zhan was still standing at the same place in the park where he caught that beautiful boy in his arms. He was in the daze of the smile which he received as a thanks gesture from the boy as he saw the retreating figure of him disappearing in the crowd. He was having a strange feeling after witnessing that smile, he felt captivated by that smile. He felt happy and could compare that smile with the sunflower. There was a strange feeling of warmth that has spread in his heart which has made him satisfied today and a feeling he doesn't know how to define. The effect of the smile can be seen as a smile lingering over the face of the cold CEO which was hidden by his face mask.

 The effect of the smile can be seen as a smile lingering over the face of the cold CEO which was hidden by his face mask

Today the cold personality has felt warmth, the warmth which he has lost 10 years back with the death of his parents. Though the warmth was only for a few minutes but that warmth has done something to his heart. He was feeling lost after that person went away from him, he wanted to stop that person but today he felt luck was not on his side as he felt that his body was not in his control. He didn't know for how long he was standing there looking at the direction in which the boy went, unaware of the surroundings, lost within himself, he was bought back into the reality by the ringtone of his phone.

Zhan fished out his phone from his pocket and looked at the caller ID of the person calling him. It was Jiang Cheng, he answered the phone,
"Good morning, sir" greeted Jiang cheng.

A frown could be seen on Zhan's face because today his friend greeted him formally. Jiang Cheng was the best friend of zhan since his college days and his only friend. They have been together since then, though zhan was his boss, cheng never behaved formally with him, unless there is some issue or urgent matter, which makes them to act like boss and employee, and cheng wishing him formally means there is an issue which made him turn his immediate attention to the call.

"Yes" replied zhan
"Boss, there is an issue overseas which requires your immediate attention," told cheng.
"What issue and where it is?" asked Zhan
"Sir, there is a situation in new york, the management and design team of your new york branch require your immediate presence by tomorrow"
"Ok, move the morning meeting to 9 am, I will leave for new york directly after that meeting" replied zhan.
"Got it, sir!"
With this Zhan ended the call and to his surprise, he is late by 15 minutes because of his thoughts about the boy. Zhan looked in the direction where the boy went, shrugged his thoughts, and headed toward the mansion, to get ready for his work.

Zhan reached the mansion by 7:30 am and was greeted by butler han at the door.
"Master, you back!"
"Hmm"
Zhan turns toward his butler "mr Han, can you inform mr lam to be ready at 8:00 am"
"Master, what about the breakfast?"
"I will have it in my office"
"Sure, master"

"Master, you back!""Hmm"Zhan turns toward his butler "mr Han, can you inform mr lam to be ready at 8:00 am""Master, what about the breakfast?""I will have it in my office""Sure, master"