CHAPTER 14

At XIAO CORPORATION

Zhan after glaring toward his friend turned toward the boy who was looking down and spoke, "you follow me!" Yibo who listened to this nodded his head and started following Zhan

Zhan, when reached his office, opened the door and sat down on his seat while Yibo who was following him just stopped at the door of the office. Zhan after settling himself looked at the person he wanted to see but he frowned as he was not able to find him.

"Where is he? I still remember him following me." As Zhan was thinking about this, a knock was heard on the door.
Zhan frowned but he straightens himself and speak, " Come in."

Yibo who was following Zhan when saw his boss entering his office doesn't enter as he thinks maybe he is not invited in as the boss's instruction was just to follow him moreover he was not ready to face this person alone because his aura was quite intimidating. After a few minutes, he gathers his courage and knocks on the door. He enters the office on hearing a faint come in.

Zhan who was busy thinking about where the boy went when saw the boy entering frowns a little because he didn't expect such a response. Yibo enters the office and stands near the CEO'S desk. As Yibo stands near the desk, Zhan lifts his eyes to scan the boy.

Zhan was having a weird type of feeling today. He was experiencing something new today, he didn't have a name for it but his heart was erratic after seeing the boy. He was in a daze with the smile this person carries, he still remembers the day when he saw him for the first time and the first wish was to know this person's name, but that day his senses were not in his control, he was not able to move a bit and from that day his heart has troubled him whenever he thought about this person.

As Zhan was thinking this, he was just staring at the person in front of him, whereas Yibo who was standing on the other side of the desk was fidgeting a little as he found his boss's gaze on him, his thoughts were running wild because of the earlier incident. He was just wishing that he does not get fired because of his imprudent behavior.

A silence was spreading in the office, after a few minutes, Zhan decides to break the silence, he clears his throat and speaks, "You may take the seat."

"