CHAPTER 11

AFTER 2 DAYS

At YIBO'S FLAT

Today was the day Yibo have to report to his new job. To say the boy was excited was an understatement, he was beyond excited, and his excitement was seen in his behavior.
The boy got up early at 6:00 am, did his morning chores, had his walk in the park, came back at 7:00 am, got ready, and is now sitting in front of his brother having his breakfast without any call or persuasion from his brother. Kuan was happy to see his brother excited as he knows how much his brother is looking forward to this job.

As they were having breakfast, Yibo suddenly spoke up, "Brother, will this job go well? ", asked Yibo. He was tired of facing those remarks and the behavior of his bosses towards him. It was so much frustrating for him as he was never given a credit for his hard work, they always said that He used to get praises for his looks only.

Yibo was a guy with exceptional beauty. He was talented, caring, intelligent, and on top, his beauty made him the heartthrob at Beijing University, but this beauty of him had led him to face many problems in college life as he was always stalked by some girl or a boy, and also all his achievements were credited to his beauty, which made Yibo frustrated. He expected this to end once he starts working but the problem rather than subsiding became more which have led him to quit all his previous jobs.

Kuan who knows his brother's worries replied, "It will be fine, Bodi."
"But Dage, if-" Yibo was about to speak when he was interrupted by his brother,
"Yibo, there is no but, it will be fine. I know Mr. Zhan very well, he will not be like your previous bosses, he is a capable and hardworking man who knows how to respect people for their work." Said Kuan with an assuring smile, he continues "Moreover, I am also there, if you have any problem or difficulty, you can come to see me, okay?" Said Kuan.
Yibo who heard his brother smiled widely, "Okay, Dage"
Kuan pinched his brother's cheeks which made yibo pout and Kuan laugh, "Now be fast, otherwise, you will be late!"
With this Yibo started eating his breakfast in a hurry which made Kuan laugh at the antics of his brother.
They both were finished by 8:15 am, Yibo after taking his bag and feeding his new friend whom he named "Bella" left for the Xiao Corporation with his brother.

At XIAO CORPORATION

They reached the corporation building by 8:50 am. As they entered the building, Kuan stopped in his tracks which also made Yibo stop. Yibo looked at his brother with a confusing look, "What happened, Dage?" He asked.
Kuan smiled at his brother and replied, "You need to proceed to the Ceo's office from here, my office is on the other side"
Yibo mentally face palmed himself at his stupidity and replied "okay, Dage."
"All the best, Bodi!" Said Kuan.
"Thank you, Dage" With this Kuan left for his direction of the office whereas Yibo entered the elevator and pressed the button on the 50th floor.

At CEO OFFICE