CHAPTER 7

A car was seen on the roads of Beijing in which sat the man of power and elegance, a man who rules the business world, who is none other than the owner of Xiao corporation busy on his tablet checking about the documents related to the designs which were designed by his New York branch and were presented to the American company XUEXI corporations. From the name of the corporation, Zhan got the idea that the founder of this company may be Chinese because it is similar to Chinese names. As he was about to check, the name of the owner of the corporation, the car wheel halted, and a tap was heard on his car window. Zhan straightens himself and looks at the side of the sound when his driver Mr. Lam opened the car door.

"Master, we have reached home," said Mr. Lam.
Zhan nodded and steps out of his car and proceeds toward the mansion, whose door was opened by Mr. Han, the butler.
"Welcome back, master," said Mr. Han as zhan hands him his briefcase and overcoat.
Zhan nodded.
"Master, would you like to have something," asked Mr. Han with a smile.

Zhan who was about to leave just remembered that he didn't get the time to have his breakfast, because, in the morning he was getting late and after he reached the office he got busy with the work and meeting and left the headquarters immediately after the meeting. Zhan released a deep breath
"Mr. Han a bread toast with a cup of tea will be sufficient," said zhan with a smile.
"And send it to my study" with this zhan left for his study.

Zhan enters his study and settles himself on his seat. He wants to go through all the files before he leaves for New York. As he doesn't want to leave without any work pending which can also involve his future works for 2 days. As he was busy with his files, a knock was heard on the door.
"Come in, " said Zhan
Mr. Han enters the study and places the tray on Zhan's table
"Master, your food," said butler Han.
Zhan looks up from his files and then sees at the table " thank you, uncle" said Zhan with a smile.
With this, butler Han leaves the room.

Zhan leaves the files and picks up his tea

Zhan leaves the files and picks up his tea. As he was about to take a sip, his phone rang, and seeing the caller ID makes Zhan frown and he curses this person.
"Hello," answered Zhan
"Zhan zhan," says the person in a mocking tone.
Zhan rolls his eyes and asks
"What is it now, Cheng?"
The person was none other than Jiang Cheng, and the tone he used made zhan understand, his friend the so-called CCO of Xiao corporation is in a teasing mood. Zhan and Cheng are inseparable friends and Zhan knows every antic of his friend.