CHAPTER 18 - FIRST DAY PART 2

At XIAO CORPORATION...

Xiao zhan after completing with the meeting enter his office as he settled on his chair as he massaged his temples to calm his raging nerves down as today's meeting was tiring for him as he never thought that his competent staff who has been worki...

Xiao zhan after completing with the meeting enter his office as he settled on his chair as he massaged his temples to calm his raging nerves down as today's meeting was tiring for him as he never thought that his competent staff who has been working with him for more than five years can make such a mistake regarding the basics of the project as the moment he heard the project name he has guessed the target population but when he heard Mr. Ren he was shocked as he wasn't expecting that the elder can do such mistake that's why he gave a chance to correct the mistake but when he got no answer he felt his anger rising and he was about to growl when he heard a voice which made him shocked as well as calm at the same time as he turned toward the side from where the voice came to only find his secretary standing there with a light smile although the fear was visible on his face, and Zhan seeing this was startled but he decided to gave the young boy a chance as he really wanted to test the knowledge of the younger and the answer the young boy gave made him amazed as well as surprised with the boy's knowledge as he never thought someone at this age can possess such a good knowledge about business and as he is thinking about this he felt the office so silent making him come out of daze as he still remembers being followed by the boy so he immediately turned around to get a glimpse of his secretary to only find that there is no one else here, making Zhan frown as he want to know where the boy has gone and with this thought was about to get up when suddenly a knock was heard on the door.

Yibo who has followed Zhan after the meeting when saw the man entering the office immediately stopped in front of the man's office as he didn't know what to do next, should h3 follow the boss or should he stay outside only and wait for the instruction from the boss, as he has heard from many business articles that Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan doesn't like anyone intruding him after hectic meetings and as he is thinking about this suddenly he felt a presence near him making him jump in fear.

Yubin who has just entered the Administrative floor to deliver some documents to Cheng when saw Yibo standing outside CEO's office was a little bit startled as he wanted to know what the boy is doing there so he just moved there as he kept his hand on Yibo's shoulder and was about to speak when saw Yibo flinching immediately spoke, "Buddy, are you fine?" and Yibo who has got scared of the sudden touch when saw Yubin standing near him released a deep breath as he spoke, "yes Bin ge!" and Yubin on hearing the boy smiled as he spoke, "what are you doing here, Yibo?"

Yibo when heard Yubin point at the office door as he spoke, "Mr. Xiao is inside!" and Yubin when heard the boy get confused as he spoke, "So what Yibo?" and Yibo on hearing this spoke, "Should I enter inside?" and Yubin when heard the boy was a little bits startled as now he has got more confused what the boy wants to ask and Yibo who has just asked the question when saw the confusion on the man's face spoke, "Mr. Xiao after his meeting entered his office without giving me any instruction!" as he took a deep breath and spoke, "what should I do?"

Yubin who got the picture of the scenario wanted to coo at the boy's cuteness but he just controlled himself as he spoke, "You knock on the door Yibo, and wait for Boss's instructions, if he will need anything he will tell you!" and Yibo on heating this spoke, "he will not get angry!" and Yubin when heard Yibo let alight chuckle as he spoke, "No, he will not!" and Yibo when heard the older's word smiled as he spoke, "Thanks ge!" making Yubin smile as he left the place.