CHAPTER 18 - FIRST DAY, PART 1

AT XIAO CORPORATION

The conference room is bustling with the sounds of employees as well as executives from the managing as well as the marketing department are assembling in the room as they are discussing about the presentation they just had to present to the young...

The conference room is bustling with the sounds of employees as well as executives from the managing as well as the marketing department are assembling in the room as they are discussing about the presentation they just had to present to the young heir and they just hope that their presentation will be liked by the young heir as they still remember the last meeting with the young heir, in which they were not able to answer one of the queries of the young heir which made the man angry as their CEO doesn't like when no one answers them and that day they were not able to answer Zhan which made the young heir angry leading them to make the presentation again with one week over time and this time they just don't want to face the wrath of the young heir again so all of them are sitting with their finger crossed praying that the CEO will like the presentation and as the team is thinking about this they saw the door of the conference room being opened and seeing it everyone stood up from their seat as they bowed in respect to the young heir.

Zhan after leaving his office with Yibo entered the conference room and everyone on seeing the young heir of Xiao corporation immediately stood up as they bowed in respect to the young heir and Zhan on seeing this moved toward his seat as he spoke, "you may all take your seats!" And with this, the team settled in their seats, and Zhan seeing that everyone has settled looked toward Yibo who also has entered the conference room with him and right now is standing at the other end of the table and Zhan when saw this frowned as he was not expecting this from the boy.

Yibo who entered the conference room was shocked to see such a high-tech conference room and the boy was mesmerized by the interiors of the conference room, Yibo who has also worked in other corporations have also attended the meetings with the high executives and have seen their conference room but this room is at another level and as Yibo is studying the room with his curious eyes a voice is heard calling for him.

Zhan when saw the boy standing at the other end of the table with a frown called for him, "Mr. Wang!" As he looked at the person on the other end of the table and everyone who heard the voice of the young heir immediately followed the direction of the man to only find a boy standing at the end of the table and Yibo when heard the voice of the young heir immediately composed himself as he spoke, "yes sir!" And with this move toward the place where the young heir is sitting and after reaching there spoke, "sir, what can I do for you?"

Zhan on hearing the boy was a little bit startled as he was not expecting such respect but he immediately composed himself as he spoke, "take a seat on my right and make notes for me!" Making everyone shocked as this is the first time their boss has asked his secretary to sit with him as earlier secretaries always used to stand throughout the meeting but hearing the young heir asking someone to take a seat with him made everyone shocked And Yibo when heard the young heir immediately nodded his head as he spoke, "yes sir!" As he took the seat beside Zhan and after making sure that the boy has settled he leaned in front and spoke, "Mr. Ren, you can start!" And when the executive director heard the young heir immediately stood up from his seat as he spoke, "yes sir!" And with this moved toward the other side as he looked at Zhan and Zhan on feeling the gaze on him leaned on the table as he nodded his head and with this, the meeting began as Yibo started noting down important points and Zhan listened to it.