CHAPTER 8

At XIAO CORPORATION

As Wang Yibo enters Jiang Cheng's office, Cheng asks Yibo to settle himself down and looks in his direction, "Mr

"Mr. Wang, after talking to the CEO and after your impression on me. The CEO and I have together come to a conclusion."
"What is it, sir?" Asked Yibo getting nervous.

Cheng took a pause and then while looking directly into the boy's eyes said

" Congratulations Mr. Wang Yibo. You are hired. Welcome to XIAO Corporation"

Yibo, who was just sitting like a statue with his fingers crossed under the table got shocked when he heard this. He got elated and his eyes widened with shock and a beautiful smile appear on his face. He was not believing what he heard. Therefore, he just looks at Cheng to confirm whether whatever he heard was true or not. Cheng who was looking at the boy guessed the boy's gesture and just nodded his head with a smile, and that was when the last straw which was holding yibo into his professional behavior broke. His facial expression changed into a beautiful smile and he just jumped from his seat
"YES! Woohoo, I did finally!" Yibo exclaimed.
He just forgot his surroundings and then after a little pause, he did a little bit of victory dance to express his emotions.

Cheng was amazed to see the boy this much elated. He was just smiling looking at the boy who was behaving just like a child who got his favorite toy from his parent. He was shocked to see the sudden change in his behavior. It was quite a shock to see the boy who had given such witty answers in the interview can act like this. Cheng was enjoying the view in front of him and was just thinking about what would have been Zhan's reaction after seeing this side of the boy, and the thought itself made him laugh.

As Cheng's laugh resonated in the room, yibo was bought into reality by the laugh. He realized his surroundings and just realized what he did and embarrassment took over him as he stood in attention position with his head lowered down.
"You are screwed, yibo" was the thought when yibo realized his behavior.
Cheng who also suddenly realized the boy's sudden change in behavior now also came back in his professional nature.

"I... I am sorry" said yibo with a little bit of fear.
" It's fine," said Cheng with a smile.

"Yibo you are an idiot. You just got the job, you should control yourself" he scolded himself.