#1

If you read this please do not be a silent reader. Please even if you don't like it, leave a comment, please. <3

        Most of the Monkees were sitting around the den of their coastal home. It was the 2sd of June and the day was hotter than any Davy had ever expeirianced before. What made it even worse was that the air conditioning was broken from weeks of continuous use. Micky was out side trying to fix the machien.

        "It's bloomin' hot in here!" Davy yelled to no one in particular. He was already as undressed as he dared to be. He had borrowed a pair of Peter Tork's surf shorts. All of his were soked through with sweat. (I know TMI, but it was the truth). At the moment he was laying upside down on the blue chair near to the table. 

        Mike, in a white undershirt and jean shorts, sat on the couch, strumming an unknown tune out on the guitar. It was so hot he had taken off his beloved knit-wool hat. A wet towle taking it's place. 

        Peter was on the floor beside the panaramic windows. He was playing chess by himself. On the white side of the board he was himself, in surf shorts and a tank top. On the black side he was himself with a fan and a higher, girly voice. 

        "I feel sorry for Micky outside by himself in the heat." Peter said in his normal voice. 

        "Well, think of it this way," Mike said, "He's the one being directly hit by the sun! We're inside doing no manual work, in the shade of the house! Let Micky burn!"

        Peter shrugged. "I guess your right ." He said. "I still feel bad, though." He realized that he could win his game and took his move. "Checkmate!" He said triumphantly. He transitioned over to his fanned/ high-voiced character. This side of him put the back of his hand to his forehead.

        "Uh, You jerk!" He wailed, and then laughed. 

        Peter put all the pieces back into the box and just laid on the floor and fanned himself.

        "Hey Mike, let me borrow your towel man." Davy moaned. Mike threw the wet piece of cloth, and it landed square on Davy's face. He didn't adjust it. He just let his arms fall.

        Micky slammed the door when he finally came in from the outside. He was clad in a plummers outfit. He dropped his tool box and took his jumpsuit off at the door. Wordlessly he passed the others in only his underware and a T-shirt. He adjusted the thermostate and the sweet whistle of moving air filled the living room. All four boys crowded around the air conditioner.

        "AHHHHHH......" The boys drew out their sighes of relief.

        "Hey , thanks Micky." Peter said.

        "Yeah, thanks." Davy said.

        "Thanks." Mike smiled.

        Micky straightened up and an honorable look washed over his features. HE laced his thumbs into fake suspenders and said heroically ; "Why thank you boys. Your welcome. I do enjoy your praise and admiration!" He chuckled.

        The others choked smiles as Mike commented.

        "Oh don't get too blown up!" Mike laughed,and playfully punched Micky's arm.The zany boy loosened up and laughed. 

Micky is so cute!!! I love that guy. I love them all. And if you don't know who these boys are, you need to look them up and find out as much about them as you can, because you wont regret it. <3