Is This Baby the One?!

Auggie: 27
Emryn: 31

December 30 2041 (9 weeks pregnant)

"Mmm?"Emryn whimpers, waking up to the feeling of Auggie pressing a few kisses to her bare shoulder, groggily blinking her eyes open as she rests her face down into his blonde messy hair, his face burying into Emryn's neck

"Honey..."Emryn whispers, biting back a gasp as Auggie's cold fingers travel their way to her thighs that are pressed on top of each other, his fingertips tapping against the seal keeping them together to try and wiggle in between them.

"Y-Yes?"Auggie checks, pressing the softest kiss to Emryn's neck as her trails his fingertips up and down her inner thigh that she's now opened to allow him free access.

"Yes,"Emryn allows, nodding her head rapidly as she presses her cheek to the top of Auggie's head.

He knows his Emmy well, which means that he knows that her hormones have been going insane with the pregnancy, making it hard for her to take her hands off of him, but he's not complaining. In fact, it's probably the thing he's enjoying most about the pregnancy, besides the fact that their baby is still doing great and growing and thriving.

"I l-l-love y-you,"Auggie whispers, his hot breath against Emryn's neck as his lips gently brush against her skin, skating his fingertips up her thigh and to her vagina lips, brushing his fingers against them. "G-G-Good m-morning."

"Good morning,"Emryn quietly responds, bringing her hand up to comb through Auggie's blonde hair, twisting it around her finger as she feels his fingertips continue to carefully brush against her lips, tapping against the diamond piercing that sits right were her vagina lips meet.

"D-D-Do you f-f-feel o-okay?"Auggie checks, sucking a bit on Emryn's neck as she blows out a deep breath and repositions her top leg, planting her foot on the bed to allow Auggie easier access in between her leg.

"I feel much better now,"Emryn murmurs as Auggie trickles his fingers into her warmth, expertly bringing his finger to her clit and rolling it as he feels Emryn's chest hitch against his.

"Thank you,"Emryn whispers, nodding her head, in desperate need of what she knows he's about to give her. She's never felt so needy in her entire life, sexually, as she has during her 9 weeks of being pregnant. She's going to blame it on her hormones that are going crazy, but seriously, it's amazing her how much she's in need of Auggie, even when she feels disgusting. Literally nothing stops her hormones from going haywire, not even feeling sickly.

Auggie nods against her neck and continues to work his lips against the soft skin there while his fingers get wetter and wetter, enough so that he feels comfortable sinking them into Emryn, knowing it won't hurt her.

"Oh yes,"Emryn moans, nodding her head against the top of Auggie's as the feeling of his fingers in her makes her hips instinctually thrust towards Auggie. "Yes yes, yes yes."