Rosemary meets Rory Gilmore

IT WAS CRAMPED in between the wall and the bushes where four girl sat. A folder filled with papers was handed back from the window that all of the girls were under, the blonde snatched it as soon as she saw it.

"Well?" A short haired brunette asked. But the Blonde told her to shut up. "Hurry, please. Spiders." The same girl from before complained. But this time she was ignored by all of her peers. "Lorelai Gilmore." The blonde read. "Nice stripper name." The other blonde of the group laughed.

"Formerly of Stars Hollow High School." The other blonde looked at her confused "Where's that?"

"Make a left at the haystacks and follow the cows." The longer haired blonde said, not looking up from the paper she was reading. "Ooh a dixie chick."

"Perfect attendance. 4.0 grade point average." The fourth girl of the group added, reading over her friends shoulder. "Bugs, Dirt, twigs." The short haired brunette complained again but still nobody paid her any attention.

"She's a journalism major." The blonde read. That means she's gonna go out of the school paper." Both girls looked up from the paper. one not necessarily threatened because her job on the school paper wasn't writing, but the other, very threatened. "Not necessarily."

"She's got a thousand recommendations in here." The blonde kept reading, flipping through all of the papers in the folder. "Popular with the adults and going out for the school paper?" The short haired blonde said, annoying the girl who was holding the paper. "Would you stop? You don't know she's going out for the paper."

The short haired brunette started freaking out. "Ow something's biting me." The blonde girl didn't bother to turn around to face her. "Quiet down." "I hate nature."

"She'll never catch up. She's a month behind already." The blonde said, not looking up from the paper. "You can tutor her, be like a big sister." The short haired blonde joked. "Your funny." The girl said sarcastically, looking up from the paper.

"Okay Lizard, goodbye." The short haired brunette finally had enough and left the group. "Bye Madeline." The other brunette turned away from the paper to wave goodbye to her friend.

"Why are they letting all these extra people in? They just take up space and screw up the curve. We don't need any new kids here." The blonde ranted. "Too late." The girl holding the paper glared at the other blonde.

The girl handed the paper back through the window and then exited the bushes. Louise, the short haired blonde, first and then the other blonde next, Paris. Then lastly, the long haired brunette, Rosemary.

***

Rosemary watched the new girl closely. She hadn't decided if she wanted to become friends with the girl, or just ignore her completely and only talk to her if she had to.

English class started as it usually did. The teacher asking questions, Paris answering. Paris sat in the front while Rosemary preferred to sit in the back, so she wasn't called on to answer questions. Though that never happens because Paris always knows the answers.

The more questions the teacher asked and Paris answered the more Rosemary could notice Rory seamed uncomfortable and out of place.

About half way through the lesson, the door opened and Tristan Dugray walked in. Rosemary smiled wildly at her best friend. Tristan and Rosemary had grown up together. "Ah, Mr Dugray." The teacher greeted him. Tristin handed him a note "Sir."

The teacher took the note and read it over. "Nice to have you back. Hope your grandfathers better." Tristan nodded. "Much better, sir." The teacher then pointed to the class. "Good. Take your seat please."