Rosemarys visits stars hollow for the first time

STARS HALLOW WAS EVERYTHING that Rosemary thought it would be but then again nothing like what she expected. She knew Rory hadn't grown up in an area like herself or most of the other kids at Chilton. Rosemary's home was guarded by a gate with a keypad, Rory's house was surrounded by a small beautiful town of people who loved her.

The town screamed comfort and within five minutes of being off the bus Rosemary was already told by an older lady where she could find the Gilmore girls. Due to the town being so small she could see Luke's from the bus stop. It was a local coffee shop that the older lady that had directed her had recomended greatly.

Rosemary wasn't used to all of the looks she was receving from the random people of stars hallow. The nice lade that she talked to earlier had huddled up with another older lady across the street and they were both eyeing Rosemary with curious looks. Rosemary wasn't used to all of the attention and she had to stop herself from looking back at the growing crowed in front of the dance studio that were all watching her hastily force herself through the doors of the diner.

Letting out a breath of relief, Rosemary quickly looked around for Rory. She was told that Rory was with her mother so she assumed that the pretty lady seated in front of her was her mother. It was a awkward few seconds that she stood in the doorway. Rory hadn't noticed she had came in because she had her back to her and her mother looked focused on the conversation with her daughter.

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to buy something?"

A grumpy voice broke Rosemary out of her little panic attack. Luke distracted Rory away from her conversation with her mother and she glanced at the door. Her face immediately lit up. "Rosemary thank god, I was wondering when you were going to get here." Lorelei looked between the two, putting the pieces together.

"Don't mind Luke. He's the towns very own grumpy cat." Lorelai said, loud enough for the man behind the counter to hear her and send her a nasty glare. "You do know I can kick you out right?" Lorelei waved him off and offered Rosemary the seat next to Rory which she gladly accepted.

"So how was the test?" Rory said sorrowfully. "Meh, now explain to me exactly how a deer hit you while you were driving." Rory threw her arms up as an exaggeration. "Finally! Someone believes what actually happened!" Rosemary watched as she ranted on about her adventure of a day.

It was amusing watching her rant. Her mom had the same look on her face. Rory could be quite funny when she was angry (Which Rosemary had seen earlier that day also) Rory, unlike Rosemary, had changed out of her uniform and was now wearing clothes that looked much more comfortable then the plaid uniform skirt that they were both forced to wear on a regular. Rosemary had brought clothes to change into but she hadn't had the time to change.

Luke had came by to get Rosemarys order a few minutes after she sat down. There was no menu in sight so the stress started heating up the poor teens face as she scrambled to think of something that she could get at a coffee shop. It was an awful day to be a girl that doesn't drink coffee. "I'll have a hot chocolate." She said quickly, trying to avoid the prying eyes of Luke.

Luke nodded at Rosemary then moved his eyes to Lorelei. He turned his expression into a glare once they made eye contact. "Don't ruin her." Lorelei smiled at him, obviously understanding what Rosemary hadn't. She tried to pass Luke her cup but he smacked it away. "No more. Your cut off." He sternly told her before walking away. "That's what you always say!" She replied to an empty space that Luke once stood.

Rosemary watched, her eyes alternating between all three of the stars hallow residents. She felt completely under pressure once she noticed that Lorelei and Rory were both watching her. It's not that she didn't feel comfortable, she did. It's just, She was new to the town and obviously the more she sat here the more she remembered how long she had known Rory. About a week. "Welcome to Stars Hallow Rosie."

The Gilmore household was a place that Rosemary could hear her grandmother call "Just darling." The three of them were stopped by an older lady before they could get into the house. The lady, Rosemary could barely recognize as one of the many people that were staring at her on her way to Luke's. But Lorelei had managed to get the two girls into the house before the clock crossed the hour mark.

Rory had decided to give Rosemary a tour of the house. She showed her the living room, her bedroom, Lorelei's bedroom and the bathroom. Lorelei hadn't left the two girls alone since she met Rosemary. She wanted to know everything about her. What's her favorite color? What's her favorite food. Rosemary loved to answer questions so she had no problem keeping conversation with her friends mother. Rory on the other hand was very frustrated with her mom trying to butt into her new friendship.

Eventually Lorelei ran out of questions to ask and she suggested to watch a movie. So that's what the girls did. Lorelei ended up turning no the breakfast club and the three of the fell asleep before halfway through the movie. Lorelei woke up around one in the morning. She noticed the two girls fast asleep with their heads on the same pillow so she grabbed some blankets and covered them so they could sleep more peacefully. She then went and slept in her own bed, preparing to wake the girls up at 9, if they weren't awake already.