Rosemary and the boy in the leather jacket

SHIRTS AND PANTS WERE BEING THROWN UNGRACEFULLY FROM THE CLOSET ONTO THE FLOOR. Rosemary was having a bit of dilemma. She had less then three hours to pick out an outfit to go see the Bangles with Rory, her mom and her moms friend,who Rosemary had met just recently when she had spent the night at Rory's in Stars Hallow again.

Clara had came in a few time to check on her granddaughter by Dons request and her own stress. They were starting to get a little worried about their granddaughter after the screams of a frustrated teenager could be heard from her bedroom every other minute.

Rosemary was having a stare down with one of her halter tops when both of her grandparents entered the bedroom with similar concerned expression mirroring both faces. "Hi." Rosemary said quickly to her grandparents after seeing them in the reflection of her mirror. "Hi Rosie." The older man said tentatively. "How are you feeling?"

Rosemary broke contact with her shirt to face her grandparents. "What do you mean? I'm fine!" Clara sent her an unconvinced look and reached to hold the girls shoulder affectionately. Rosemary stared at her grandparents then audibly gasped. "Your right! The tank top would look good with the low wasted jeans." Don stared at his granddaughter in shock as she went racing around her room grabbing one colored shirt and four pairs of jeans, then back to his wife with a bewildered look."

"We need to have you phycologist friend come over. I think Rose is hearing voices." Clara nodded her head in agreement.

Rosemary on the other side of the room paid no attention to her concerned grandparents. Instead she was finally calming down after figuring out what she was going to wear that night.

"When did you guys get here?"

***

Apparently Lorelai had invited Paris, Louise and Madeline to go to the concert with them. Rosemary quite frankly was excited about going to the concert with her friends. She just didn't know if Rory was okay with them being there. While in the venue, Rosemary kept her arm wrapped tightly around Paris's shoulders so no one would get split up before they even entered the concert hall.

The group stopped suddenly before they could enter into the actual concert. Lorelai handed out tickets, gave the girls a place to meet after the concert and wished the girls the best night of their lives. Rosemary made sure to say thank you and send Lorelai a grateful smile before getting dragged to their seats by Paris.

Rosemary was seated in between Paris and Louise. Rory was on Paris's other side while Madeline was on the other end, next to Louise. Louise and Madeline were giggling over the two boys standing behind them and Rory and Paris were having a small conversation. Rosemary felt kind of uncomfortable and alone in between the two duos with nobody to talk to.

But the nerves were cut of when the lights went out and everything turned green from the stage lights. Rosemary gripped Paris's arm excitedly as her face lit up in an excited grin. Excitement was coursing through her veins and it took all of her will power not to scream once the band came on stage and started their performance.

Rosemary ignored the two flirty girls next to her who had been talking to the two older boys behind them since the green lights started shining. Paris and Rory were bobbing their heads to the tune of the song, occasionally glancing to the right just to watch in amusement as Rosemary was jumping up and down to the music. There was no competition over who was the most energetic at that concert.

Towards the end of the musical performance the songs slowed down and 'eternal flame' started playing making Rosemary rest her head upon Paris's shoulder, laced their fingers and start swaying slightly in her seat.