prolouge

Pree was Exhausted. He had just touched down back in Bronx from being in Cali for 1 month. All he wanted to do was lay up on KK after all that was his sanctuary.

He was definitely missing her something serious.

"Ight imma hit you toma..." Dupree said to Polo getting out his Camero walking towards his high rise building.

He hoped that K was still here, after all he hadn't talked to her the whole day. She was dubbin all his messages and calls which had him confused.

He got to his door and walked in seeing KK on the couch in one of his White tees and his black polo boxers.

She reverted her attention to him giving him a once over and rolled her eyes.

"Yo,you ain't been seeing my calls? Ya phone work?."Pree said scrunching his face up putting his bags down in the foyer.

"My phone good." She said standing up walking to the bathroom slamming the door.

"Mommy what's ya problem?..." He said following after her only to be met by the locked door.

"Open da door." He said tugging on the handle with his head rested on the door.

She opened the door showing her face looking very bothered by his presence.

"What, whats ya vibe? You being mad shady right now." He spoke looking down standing at  6'5 towering over her 5'6 petite figure.

"My vibe is Im done with ya shit." She spoke calmly pushing past him towards his room.

"Fuck is you talking about?" He said with his voice booming following after her.

"You gotta bitch chatting in my DM talking about she's pregnant." She spoke goin towards the closet.

"Yo you buggin? Ion have no fucking baby mother." Dupree spoke thrown completely off by what she was saying.

"My nigga I play with you?" She said tilting her head to the side looking at him.

"Word to my mother Kaeli ion have no seeds around this motherfucker." He said hugging her front behind.

He had no intentions with arguing with his lady today, He wanted to fuck her good... all the pint up frustration from not seeing her for a month he was planning to let her have it.

"So what the fuck is this?" She said turning around showing her phone with all the proof right there.

He was caught, all the lying had caught up to him.

"Mmcht that's not my baby, you see ina text I told ha I needa DNA." He spoke nonchalantly.

"You was fucking ha? While you was fucking me.. You bold as hell Pree." She said now raising her voice her New York accent in full effect

"Stop calling me dat." He said. He hated when she called him Pree, To her his name was Dupree or Papa among other names.

"Nah, Im finna dead this whole situation don't call me, Text me nun of that extra shit If it ain't bout our kid." She said throwing him all the way off with the last part.

"Yo what?" He said looking at her move around the room vigorously.

"I'm pregnant Dupree." She said cracking and breaking down.

"You got ha pregnant." She said looking at me with full blown tears.

"Mommy I didn't get her pregnant, I promise I wouldn't, You know what you mean to me." He said reaching for her as she snatched away.

"I don't know shit Dupree, You was fucking another girl while you been fucking me raw, You don't give a fuck about me." Kalei spoke looking at him in disgust.

Even though he never fucked this girl raw he did fuck on her... He couldn't even deny it.

"You pregnant K?" He said spooked.

"How many months...?" He asked softly. No he wasn't planning to get her pregnant but he wasn't surprised, They weren't careful at all.

"1 month, that night in Bali." She said still sniffing.She was beyond hurt, Her boyfriend of 2 years had cheated on her.

"Mommy please don't leave me, my nigga I need you baby? Come on we can work through this like everytime." He said frantically.

"There is no fixing this Pree what the fuck!"She said yelling continuing to pack her shit.

"Lower ya tone and relax.. you gon stress my baby out." He said causing KK to chuckling.

The audacity he had to say what would stress their unborn when he literally put the baby and her in danger by fucking god knows how many people while dealing with her.

Yes he had issues with infidelity but never anything like this. This was too much

He'd never had to think about anyone else in his life before other than himself until her so this was throwing him for a loop.

Dupree was scared, for the first time in his life... he had a gut wrenching feeling of scaredness. He knew he had fucked up... He knew he couldn't have his cake and eat it too but A nigga had temptations.

He wanted to blame it on just being drunk and under the influence but he couldn't even do it... he knew what he was doin and He knew he was wrong.

He knew he would be sorry
Kalei was definitely gonna make him feel this one.
•••