ETL| JustUs

10

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
5 days later
June 21st 2022

"What you doin out here so late." Kalei called out to Hendrixx as he was on the balcony smoking his wood.

"I had to take a phone call Ma, why you up." He said smirking looking over his shoulder seeing her in a red versace robe.

Her hair was messy in curls flowing down her back while the sleeve of the robe fell down her shoulder adding to the sex appeal.

Kalei walked up on him slowly holding him from behind. His large frame overpowering her petite body.

"Come back inside." She said as he looked down at her with his lip tucked in between his teeth.

She pulled him in the room closing the door behind him.

Kalei appreciated Hendrixx, he always was respectful, made sure to court her the right way and was all about his money.

It was also a plus that he didn't let Dupree intimidate him.

"Whatchu tryna be on K?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

Hendrixx wasn't rushing the sex, he didn't care about it.

"You." She said looking at him.

As if those were the magic words he grabbed her throat with one hand as he tongued her down applying pressure on her throat.

Kalei moaned in satisfaction at the kiss sucking on his tongue as Hendrixx trailed his hands down her body cupping her ass roughly.

Hendrixx laid Kalei on the bed gently untying her robe revealing all of her to him.

"So beautiful." He praised not taking his eyes off of hers.

Kalei blushed at the compliment.

Hendrixx began kissing down her body causing Kaleis breath to be hitched.

Hendrixx kissed at her lips looking at Kaleis pussy in hunger seeing it soaking wet.

He licked slowly lapping all her juices up before plunging his finger inside of her tight hole causing a sigh to come out of Kaleis mouth.

It had been a while since she had sex.

He continued his gentle assault while looking at her squirm under him.

"Fuck... Hendrixx." She said biting her lip feeling herself about the cum.

"Look at me Mama." He said fastening his motions curling his fingers hitting her gspot repeatedly.

"There you go... I see it cmon mama you got it." He spoke praising her then dipping back down shaking his head all in her pussy.

Her scent, Her taste.... was more than what he imagined.

"Oh my god." Kalei said shaking as she began to cum from his head alone... she jus knew the dick was gonna be amazing.

"It's all about you baby..... I want you to know that as I stick my dick deep inside of you." Hendrixx said coming up tonguing her down once more.

He moved his dick at her entrance gliding himself between her soaking folds causing him to involuntarily bite his lip.

"Put it in..." Kalei said grabbing his face arching her back.

He slammed into her causing Kaleis words to get caught in her throat.

"Ooo." Kalei said with tears in her eyes. Hendrixx had a big dick with a curve immediately hitting her spot.