ETL|Pressure

7

New York City
2 months later
June 8th, 2022

"Millyyyy." Kalei said smiling as Amil was repeatedly sayin Mama.

You could tell that Kalei was an amazing mother. Amil was growing so fast he was already 8 1/2 months.

Dupree and Kalei were doing an amazing job with Co-parenting. They haven't went there with each other since that night after the club.

Honestly that was for the best for them.

Kalei continued playing around with Amil as someone knocked at her door

"Let's see who at the door." She said grabbing Amil walking downstairs to the door.

She opened the door getting a delivery of a big bouquet of flowers at her door smiling.

"Look Milly." She said smiling from ear to ear looking at the beautiful arrangement.

She closed the door and sat Amil in his high chair grabbing the flowers and placing them on the counter reading the card.

Cant wait to see you tonight, Black truck picking you up at 7. I know you gone smile when you see these, just take a picture for me pretty.
~Hendrixx

She picked up her phone calling him immediately smiling.

"I see you got ya lil flowers." He answered the phone chuckling.

"Yes I did I love them their so pretty." KK said smiling.

"I'm glad you like em, Ma imma see you later ight? I'm finna go handle some business." He said sounding far away from the phone.

"Okay." She said still smiling and hanging up the phone.

She knew he had spent a pretty penny on these, obviously it wasn't about the money but more so the thought.

After two months of gettin to know each other and seeing each other whenever Kalei would do Hendrixx niece hair she finally gave him the chance to take her out.

He was gonna make sure she didn't regret it.

"Amil you see the pretty flowers mommy got." She said going towards Amil picking him up.

"Let's get you bathed and dressed for DaDa." Kalei said walking up the stairs to his room.

She went into his closet gettin a cream gucci shirt, blue jeans and grey and cream ricks.

"You gon be too flee Masani." She said kissing his cheek as he grabbed her face wanting to kiss her lips.

He grabbed her face slobbing all on her.

"Thank youuu." She said laughing laying his clothes on the dresser and taking him in the bathroom to wash him up.

———————
KKP
posted 30 minutes ago

———————KKPposted 30 minutes ago