ETL| Thorough

6

New York
1 week later
April 4th,2022

"Goodmorning everyone." Kalei said greeting everyone at her shop walking in holding Amil.

Since that night at the club Her and Dupree haven't been in the best terms.

She's set strict boundaries and has only lee him see her in public places.

Their meet up spots for him to pick up Amil we're her hair shop or his community center.

If either one couldn't meet their they used another person to do so.

"Hey milllyyy." Kaleis assistant Seven who is also Amils god mother said reaching for him as he smiled at her.

"He love him some you." Kalei said laughing as she took her jacket off and went towards her Office.

Kalei had made a good name for herself. Her Beauty shop was very popular in New York, Everyone wanted to get an appointment in here.

She had 6 hairstylists including herself, 2 Nail techs, A lash tech, 3 estheticians,  4 makeup artists and her assistant.

"How many appointments do I have today?" Kalei asked her assistant

"You have 6 today, Your earliest is in 20 minutes at 10 and your last is at 6."

"You got a busy day today." She said chuckling as I started wiping down my station.

My employees started rolling in each few minutes after that gettin towards their stations and right to work.

"Welcome to Amilion Dollar Beauty Studios who's your appointment with? My Assistant said in a friendly tone.

"KK." The girl said smiling and I greeted her walking her to my station.