ETL| StepBack

8

New York City
Two days later
June 10th 2022

"Hendrixx that's not the point." Loyals mom said as Hendrixx was picking Loyal up.

It was uncommon now and days for a child to full time live with their dad and only be with the mother sometimes.

They both knew Hendrixx was way more capable of giving Loyal the best life.

"So what's the point Domonique?" He said sighing.

They were having a disagreement about Loyal potentially seeing Kalei.

No Hendrixx wasn't planning on them meeting but with Loyal living with him and with Hendrixx and Kalei forming a relationship it was bound to happen.

He just wanted to make sure that he let her know all of that.

He was over the conversation quite frankly he felt that he did her a courtesy telling her in the first place.

"I don't want Loyal confused." She said looking at him intently.

"Loyal know who his mom is, Kalei damn sure not trying to be a mom towards Loyal either, she got ha own son." Hendrixx pointed out.

"I'm not trying to sound bitter I just don't know her.... Hell you don't know her Hendrixx." She said raising her voice a little.

No Domonique didn't have feelings for Hendrixx nor did she care if he had a girlfriend... They were way past that stage.

They hadn't been romantically with eachother since Loyal was two....He's four now.

Which is why Hendrixx was so confused on why she cared this bad.

Besides Domonique is Gay.

"Domo, Listen. You gotta trust that I wouldn't do nun to hurt nor harm our child nor the relationship we both got with him. I wouldn't bring nobody around him ian feel was worthy of it. We arguing over nothing cause who said she was meeting him in this instant? I'm just telling you this who I'm seeing, I fuck with her and what she do. If they cross paths they do, If they don't they don't...You don't gotta like it though." He said looking at her explaining it bluntly.

"Okay." She said quietly in her thoughts. No she wasn't sad or anything she just knew she would have to except it.

For the sake of her Child...

___________________

"He really is growing before our eyes." Katana said looking down at Amil in her lap as they were gettin their feet done.

"He iss, I can't believe in the fall Ill have a one year old." She said looking at her son smiling.

Amil brought her so much happiness, She thought with her not raising him how she wanted, In a two parent household she failed but she was learning day by day that was far from the case.

"How you and Pree relationship?" Her sister asked as she looked at her sister.

"We cordial you know, No arguments or nothing... He stopped callin me Mommy." She said.