ETL| Whats Life Without Family?

2

Virgin Islands
5 days later
September 22nd,2021

"This dinner is nice... It's so beautiful out here." Kalei said looking at the view of the sunset.

Dupree planned a candle lit dinner on the beach for them for their last day here before getting back to normal schedule.

"Yea den right back into the normal swing of things." He said rolling his wood.

One thing about Dupree was he was always gonna get high.

"I appreciate you taking the time to plan all of this, I had a really good time on this trip with you." K said looking him in the eyes.

She couldn't have asked for a better person to Father her child.

"You know it's anything for you Mommy, K I'm sorry i'm doin this ona fly but, it's anything for you and my son." He said seriously to her.

Nah Pree wasn't no simp ass nigga, and it took a lot for him to express shit towards Kalei... but doin it made Kalei know how she meant to him.

"I know...." Kalei said trailing off looking at her food.

"How ya mental? How you been, we don't really talk about shit but Amil now...?" Kalei asked him trying to change the conversation.

She really wasn't ready to go there on relationship terms with him, nor was she ready to speak on it.

"I'm straight, you and my son coo, my granny straight everybody coo." He said rambling on.

"Dupree...I asked about you, Not everyone else." She said looking him dead in his eyes making him blow out a groan in frustration.

"Man I got a lotta shit goin on, The contractors for the Center tryna push the opening date back a month, That nigga Gotti starting to get real bold and I heard some shit that ian really happy about on your end." He said opening up a little.

Usually it took some probing to open up but he was trying to change, Atleast show some effort.

"What you mean on my end?" Kalei said furrowing her face up.

"Man ian gon say too much just stop playing wimme having niggas send flowers to ya crib." He said causing her to chuckle.

"Nah actually do me one better let niggas know you gotta baby father that kill people for a living." He said seriously causing Kalei to smirk.

"Really? You mad about Deeno?" She said laughing he didn't find shit funny about it at all.

"My nigga I play wit you?" He said with a deep frown on his face.

"Me and Deeno just coo, We ain't onnat typa timing he know I gotta whole newborn ona way, We ain't even kissed yet relax." She said explaining herself to him even though she didn't have to.

"Ion give a fuck about nothing you talking about, Dead that whole relationship ian playing Kalei." He said saying her name letting her know she was serious.

"Stop clocking me, you gotta whole bird ass bitch at home in yo condo in Queens? You thought ian know?" Kalei said with a attitude.