Part 2

I start commenting on his videos, and in one video that I commented on, he liked my comment. I was freaking out, but then I was like wait why am I freaking out? It's not like I like him or anything.

But do I like him though? No way!

*3 days later*

A few days pass by, and I have finally come to terms with the fact that I do like Arny/ Birlap. Every time I see his video, I smile, I love his fluffy hair and his dark brown coffee - colored eyes. I love his dark curly hair, I have always like curly hair.

The next day, in the morning right after you press snooze for the 100th time. My alarm rings again, I groan.

"Ugh" I finally decide to press stop, and wake up. I get up from my bed, open the blinds, make my bed. I walk to my bathroom, quickly take a shower and I decide to put my hair in a bun. I brush my teeth, then I do my whole skincare routine.

After I get ready for the day, pick my outfit, I decide to wear a loose crop top and some tight ripped jeans. I put my hair into a high ponytail. Now I am ready for the day!

Then I go to my nightstand, grab my phone to look at it, check my emails and my notifications.

Tiktok:
Birlap_ started following you

"AHHHHHHH WHAT?!" "OMGGG" I am freaking out!!

I cannot believe what I am seeing right now!