Part 16

Wedding Day!

Lil Part where Arny and I get to see each other:

I walk into this bridge, I am wearing a blindfold, Arny is also wearing a blindfold. When I am near arny, I almost trip but thankfully arny catches me. Idkk how since he's blindfolded but oh well.

"You ready to remove your blindfold, my love." I say while smiling.

"I am so ready, I've been waiting for this moment to see you!" Arny says.

"Ok let's count back from 3"

"3" we say.
"2" we say.
"1" We say excitedly, while slowly removing our blindfold.

"Woah, it's so bright!" I say while slowly being able to see again.

"Shizaaaa! Woahhh... you look fucking beautiful, love. How am I this lucky. Awww, your little belly looks so cute, in this dress."

(I had to add his little shiza! I couldn't miss the opportunity. 😂, for ones who don't know, it means sh*t in German. He says it on stream, it's really funny how he says it.)

(I'll try to find a video of him saying it)

"Thank you so much! I wasn't sure if the dress was going to fit me but thankfully it did. Oh my god, you look so good!! Have I told you that you look really good in tuxedos!" I say while fixing his tie.

"Thank you, my love. You ready to get married?" He says excitedly with a smile.

"Arny... is that even a question?!! Of course I am! Are you excited to get married, love?"

"Noo I'm not excited." Arny says in a jokingly tone.

I slap him softly on his chest.

"YESSS, I am very excited, duh." Arny says.

*TIME FOR THE VOWS*
play this if you want to set the mood 😂

After I walk down the isle, we start reading our vows to each other.

"Arny, when I first saw you on my phone, the very first time, I was like WOAHHH he's cute, but I put not interested. Yet, you still popped up on my for you page." I laugh a bit.

"I am someone who believes in meant to be's, so I will take that as a sign that we are meant to be. I will always love you always and forever. I love how you rage and yell when you are playing your video games. I am so excited to grow old with you, and seeing you build a relationship with our kid. I will always choose you no matter what, in a hundred lifetimes, in hundreds of worlds, I will always choose you!" I say with a smile.

"You will always be my best friend, and now you will be my husband. I love you so much! " I say, while tears start rolling down my cheek.

Arny smiles softly.

"Y/n when I first saw you, the moment you walked out of your front door, and after our first date. I knew I wanted you to be in my life forever. I fell in love with you at first sight. I love waking up to you every morning, every morning when I wake up, I look at you and think to myself. Wow how the hell did I get a girl who's this beautiful, and such a great person!" Arny laughs and I start to cry even more, I slowly wipe off the tears.

"I love it when we play games together, it's the best thing ever. You always look so focused and cute! I promise to be there for you no matter what happens. I promise to love you forever, and be faithful to you, y/n. I love you!" Arny says then sniffles a bit.

Arny hands me his ring 💍, the marriage officiant tells me to repeat after him.

"Arny I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  I vow to love and serve you, as long as we both shall live. I take all your faults and strengths. And with this ring, I take you to be my husband, my partner in life, and my love from this day forward." I repeat after the marriage officiant.

Then the marriage officiant tells me that I can put the ring ontos Arny's finger. The marriage officiant tells arny to repeat after him.

"Y/n I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  I vow to love and serve you, as long as we both shall live. I take all your faults and strengths. And with this ring, I take you to be my husband, my partner in life, and my love from this day forward." Arny repeats after the marriage officiant.

Then the marriage officiant tells Arny that he can now put the ring onto my finger.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Then we kiss passionately!