Part 19

Giving Birth 😆

As I am giving birth, like I said Arny is here with me and telling me I can do it. He doesn't realize how much I appreciate but I really do.

Finally!! It's here! We wanted the gender of the baby to be a surprise. When the baby came out, we found out the gender. The gender is...

ITS A BOY!

The name of the baby is Milo Parson. We haven't decided on a middle name yet but that's what we have for now.

Wow, a year ago I was a hopeless romantic. A 22 year old who has never dated anyone. But now, I am so happy and in love with Arny. If you asked me back then if I thought I was ever going to find true love that year. I would've said no. But here we are, happily married to a great person. Who is my best friend, and my husband. I love him so much.

Arny's Perspective:

Y/n is such an amazing person. I love how we watch anime together, and how she surprises me sometimes with my banana muffin. We are so happy. I love how I am the type of person who says I'm fine when I'm not feeling well. And how you always continue to take care of me! I love y/n so much!

The End!

Author's Note:

Hiii all! I hope you enjoyed reading this story! Feel free to message me of what type of story you would like to see from me. This is my first story ever and I didn't expect it to do this well. I appreciate your guy's support so much. Thank you!