Part 8 (update on relationship)

We have been dating for 3 months now. Arny and I have been on many dates now. I am in love with this guy already. He's the best guy I have ever dated, I have never had the best luck with dating and love. I was always a hopeless romantic.

But now I'm not, I have Arny right by my side. I love how he smiles when he sees me, I have fallen in love with him already. Arny and I have been seeing each other for about a month now. I feel so happy when I am with him.

He has taken me to his house and I love his room. His room is such a cozy vibe, love his cherry blossoms 🌸 that he has on his ceiling. He told me that he put those up so when we're yk... I have something nice to look at, but I have something much cuter and nicer to look at.

HIM OBVIOUSLY 🙄.

We are so in love with each other. Sometimes he just tells me to come over just to do nothing. Which I find oddly romantic.

We have done it a few times, with protection! But there were times that we forgot 🫢

I have never felt like this for anyone, I can see my future with this guy. I think I might be in love with this guy already. We still haven't said I love you to each other. But I wanna say that to him tomorrow when I see him. I've never been the first one to say that. I can't wait any longer, I have to say it to him tmr.