Part 10

Arny and I have started to find our place, we wanna find the perfect place.

We did find a apartment that is really nice! We are going to go look at the apartment with the realtor. We have seen a few apartments already, but we didn't really like it. So hopefully this apartment is the one!

*Looking at the place*

We have looked around the apartment with the realtor. We are still at the apartment.

Arny: Can we talk in private? To decide if we like this place or not?

Me: Yeahh of course! Excuse me, Ashley can my boyfriend and I go into a separate room? We wanna decide if we like the place or not.

Ashley (realtor): Ohh yeah go right ahead.

Me: thank you so much!

Arny and I go into a separate room which looks like the master bedroom. It's so big the room!

Arny: I actually didn't want to talk about the place, I just wanted to do this

Me: Do wha -

Arny then grabs my face and starts kissing me, I don't wanna stop kissing him but we kinda have to stop. Since there's literally someone outside of the room. We kiss for what feels like a minute.

Arny gently lets go of my face, I start laughing.

Arny: what are you laughing at?

Me: Ohh nothing!!

I was lying, he had my pink lip gloss all over his lips.

Arny: Tell me!!

Me: ugh fine! You have my lip gloss all over you.

Arny starts laughing and says: Oh my god help me take it off.

Arny sits on the bed, I stand in front of him so I can wipe the lip gloss off. I bring my thumb to his mouth and I start to gently wipe it off with my thumb. Arny looks so cute, he just looks up at me while I am wiping it off.

Me: Stop looking at me! Ugh, I want to kiss you now.

Arny: do it

I gently grab his face and kiss him.

After a few seconds, we stop kissing. We agree that we both like this place and this is the place for us!

I stand up from the bed, while Arny is still sitting up on the bed. I gently fix Arny's hair. Arny smiles while I brush his hair with my fingers.

Me: What?! I laugh.

Arny: Nothing, it's just that you look really cute right now.

Me: Awww.

I can feel my face starting to get red. I cover my face with my hands.

Arny stands up from the bed. He gently removes my hand from my face.

Arny: Don't cover your beautiful face, love.

I smile.

*One minute later*

We walk out of the bedroom door, and tell the realtor that we want to buy this place. The realtor tells us to sign a few things, then she hands us the keys to this place. Which is now Arny and I's place.